OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE= 12px]Quite the dance off. Would be a shame...if someone were to send thugs in...while everyone is drunk and garbage...but only a mean GM would do that.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
*Shipping Olivia and Skye so hard*

Ahahaha! Really? Gosh...

[SIZE= 12px]Quite the dance off. Would be a shame...if someone were to send thugs in...while everyone is drunk and garbage...but only a mean GM would do that.[/SIZE]

inb4 drunk flirty Nyx and Lilla interrupt said dance off. xD  

blackjack pls.

we are I'm getting my post soon!

OH no! D: >M< lol

1 minute ago, BlackJack said:

just because Nyx is drunk and flirty. doesn't mean she won't fight someone. (she kept her weapons on her)

[SIZE= 12px]When I send them in they were probably watch for a bit then go talk to the bartender and from there things will go downhill. it's going to end up as Varien vs a high ranking white fang guy.[/SIZE]

Oh definitely, Lilla will try to brawl them, and probably do pretty good, till she gets knocked over and knocked out >_>

Nyx would pass out and still somehow be fighting purely on reflex to any bloodlust or ill intent she senses near her. Another perk to growing up outside the protection of the kingdoms  :P

Lol, this is gonna push poor Olivia to the edge! xD  I can't wait to see how this ends 

:< i have an idea for another epic dance post though! eek lol

I do admit it is a cute ship lol xD

And yeah, kinda is! x) 

Also ohboy, what does Skye have up her sleeve now!?

Nyx has begun her drunken journey to the dance floor xD

In Nyx's drunk mind: *Skye and Olivia have neon flashing signs saying 'flirt here'* xD  

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back