OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
i drink beer only, and dont know the names of any fancy drinks lol, so i leave it pretty vague when skye (or any of my other characters) drink lol

i drink beer only, and dont know the names of any fancy drinks lol, so i leave it pretty vague when skye (or any of my other characters) drink lol

probably would have been a smarter way of doing it. since the most i've ever drank (big surprise, teens) is beer, jello shots and one time a shot that was on fire, literally.that shot is also the reason i tend not to drink anymore aside from beer from time to time when i get dragged to someone's party by friends who refuse to let me be anti-social. ;-;

[SIZE= 12px]Wonder if they can even drink at their age. Regardless my guy will just stay in the corner till Varien gets a call. Which means I won't need to post for a bit.[/SIZE]

im not big into crazy, wild parties, or crazy wild bar visits :P

at most ive had like 3 beers and a couple shots

ive never once been actually drunk, and only ever managed to achieve a solid buzz

rarely do i get buzzed, though i do drink often lols

4 minutes ago, Thalia_Neko said:

im not big into crazy, wild parties, or crazy wild bar visits :P

at most ive had like 3 beers and a couple shots

ive never once been actually drunk, and only ever managed to achieve a solid buzz

rarely do i get buzzed, though i do drink often lols

i don't get buzzed or drunk(anymore) i usually just drink one beer and make it last for while. two to three beers is the most i drink, ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im pretty tolerant to alcohol so getting buzzed (what i wish would happen every time) basically never occurs anymore lol, i just dislike the taste of whisky or harder drinks a lot

Im pretty tolerant to alcohol so getting buzzed (what i wish would happen every time) basically never occurs anymore lol, i just dislike the taste of whisky or harder drinks a lot

same, except I only drink the harder stuff. I think the most I've attempted at once was four single shots of vodka on an empty stomach. No buzz at all.it was weird.

anyways, mornin' all!

And a fair sunrise to you all! 

Got my post up, sorry for the wait! Hacksaw Ridge is a long movie (but well worth it)!

Welp, I've gotta go to my Dungeon Worlds group now, I'll be around

Also, the dance playlist!

P.S. theres far more than 200 songs in that!

@Keidivh @Thalia_Neko

74BoXAR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back