OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL ive always hated that punching nonsense in anime, always thought it was super stupid x3 

but maybe for you Danchou ill have to try to work her punching someone into the rp lol

LOL ive always hated that punching nonsense in anime, always thought it was super stupid x3 

but maybe for you Danchou ill have to try to work her punching someone into the rp lol

Lol, me too, but in general, lots of tsunderes do it.

my type is kuudere/dandere so I'll never have to worry about that

And...thanks? Ahahaha, that sounds like it'll end badly for both parties involved...

So my computer has completely crashed, all but. So my posting may be hampered for the time being as I'm on my phone. Nevertheless, I will try to post.

Ah I'm sorry mate, computers are truly fickle mistress'

HAHA Skye wouldn't punch her! XD thatd be so mean! also Skyes really tired rn lol

It's a tsundere rite of passage, Thalia.

It's bound to happen at some point. :^P

Not necessarily to Olivia, but at some point. :^PPP

Is it bad I kinda want her to? (Sorry not sorry to my charrie xD )

Is it bad I kinda want her to? (Sorry not sorry to my charrie xD )

...what have I just started.

laugh.gif~c200

okay if Skye punched Olivia, then that ship would definitely be over

like no joke, not just because Olivia would hate her after that, but because Skye would have to actually hate Olivia to do something like that

and as a Tsundere.. (or Tsuntsun...) ;)  well...

okay if Skye punched Olivia, then that ship would definitely be over

like no joke, not just because Olivia would hate her after that, but because Skye would have to actually hate Olivia to do something like that

and as a Tsundere.. (or Tsuntsun...) ;)  well...

inb4 natsuki gets socked in the face for being the nerd she is

(bc)

its pretty evident Skye doesnt like her 

"LET'S SEE YOU GRIT THOSE TEETH!"

RzCNRIQ.gif

tHE FURY OF A TSUNDERE DURING TSUNTSUN MODE IS HORRIFYING 

Last edited by a moderator:
inb4 natsuki gets socked in the face for being the nerd she is

(bc)

"LET'S SEE YOU GRIT THOSE TEETH!"

RzCNRIQ.gif

tHE FURY OF A TSUNDERE DURING TSUNTSUN MODE IS HORRIFYING 

yes yes it is..

i was actually thinking, bringing this up, that Nat is on Skyes team, and since shes technically supposed to be making friends with humans (thats what the inscription on her swords about btw if peeps havent figured that out *gasp spoilers!*) then that prob means she and nat should somehow form a friendship of sorts

also i know its been a few skye-olivia- posts back to back, but i didnt think or consider it was that bad, since the two are alone doing their own thing in "Freetime"

yes yes it is..

i was actually thinking, bringing this up, that Nat is on Skyes team, and since shes technically supposed to be making friends with humans (thats what the inscription on her swords about btw if peeps havent figured that out *gasp spoilers!*) then that prob means she and nat should somehow form a friendship of sorts

Kek.

Yeah, that'd be good. 

Goal: Become nakama.

So, how do you wanna go about that? They both have Atlas in common, though Skye doesn't seem rather fond about that, so...Natsuki would have to try another topic to talk about, heh.

yeah theyre both from Atlas, and unusually Skye was enrolled in Atlasian combat training schools (the military) which is surprising... considering shes a Faunus in Atlas.. lol

however, she was heavily in the White Fang (her parents fault) and both...

both just soured bad to her

she hates the whole army aspect and stuff :O

but you all know that already

as for becoming friends?...

... um

erm...

*chirp chirp chirp.. cricket sounds*

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

...dont be stupid (nat)?

...dont be stupid (nat)?

Ahaha, she's usually pretty smart, just...not when she overthinks things.

That's typically the downfall for most smart people, eh? They have everything down, but then they worry too much/blame themselves over something out of their reach (despite it being something that they couldn't really control) due to a high internal locus of control and then it all goes to hecc.

You mentioned Skye was into dancing. Maybe I can bring that up with Natsuki? Though, I think Olivia was the only one really able to notice, since she did that one-handed chair flare during the Rust fight (this really cool breakdance move that would kill me because my upper body strength sucks). 

Then again, she plays a lot of rhythm games. That could possibly segway itself to a conversation on dancing.

That's typically the downfall for most smart people, eh? They have everything down, but then they worry too much/blame themselves over something out of their reach (despite it being something that they couldn't really control) due to a high internal locus of control and then it all goes to hecc.

You mentioned Skye was into dancing. Maybe I can bring that up with Natsuki? Though, I think Olivia was the only one really able to notice, since she did that one-handed chair flare during the Rust fight (this really cool breakdance move that would kill me because my upper body strength sucks). 

Then again, she plays a lot of rhythm games. That could possibly segway itself to a conversation on dancing.

Not really "dancing persay", Skye views dancing as a way to "fight" and "spar" XD so yeah.. she likes dancing lol the silly dove xP

well conversation itself, is not Skyes strong suit, shes really just a ball of insecurities and flaws and terrible tendencies XD 

yeah theyre both from Atlas, and unusually Skye was enrolled in Atlasian combat training schools (the military) which is surprising... considering shes a Faunus in Atlas.. lol

however, she was heavily in the White Fang (her parents fault) and both...

both just soured bad to her

she hates the whole army aspect and stuff :O

but you all know that already

as for becoming friends?...

... um

erm...

*chirp chirp chirp.. cricket sounds*

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

...dont be stupid (nat)?

Olivia: *cracks her neck*

"It's time to form a ship

*Put's on glasses*

A friend-ship."

YEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH

yeah.gif

Olivia: *cracks her neck*

"It's time to form a ship

*Put's on glasses*

A friend-ship."

YEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH

View attachment 247389

Olivia:

"Hey man, I know that we lost two people and that you feel bad about their gruesome, horrible, slow and painful deaths during your watch, but SICK DANCE MOVES, BRO!"

Natsuki: 

1243594993_cupcakedog-war-flashbacks.gif

Ahaha, sorry, just joshing.

Olivia makes friends for everyone.

I bet she could show up to a war and then it would stop because everyone's too busy trying to add her on Facebook or something, lol.

Olivia could definitely speed up the friendship process due to how close she is with Skye already.

Glad to see you two are having fun. Now if only some people (cough @Calm cough @Danchou Tsubomi cough) would post.

View attachment 247413

Edit: Wait... why the hell have I been tagging Calm?

Day 2392918419481:

Danchou is still talking in the OoC, forgetting to post as usual and has not updated her character sheet.

kek

Sorry, was working on a presentation thing w/ some buds so it took a lot of time. Should be presented tomorrow or after that, so my post times should be back as they should be.

(which probably means erratically...)

Glad to see you two are having fun. Now if only some people (cough @Calm cough @Danchou Tsubomi cough) would post.

View attachment 247413

Edit: Wait... why the hell have I been tagging Calm?

They got married at 15, abducted a child in the woods, and then got said baby killed. Dust I love that show

I -pffft!- don't -pffft!- understand -pffft!- your -pffft!- accent!

(And *gasp!* Skye Olivia moments! :O  ) 

Lilla should hear... :O

Skye Olivia moments! =D

(☍﹏⁰)。YOU GUYS I AM SO NERVOUS AHHH

GAH!? WHHHYYYYYYYYYY?

(☍﹏⁰)。YOU GUYS I AM SO NERVOUS AHHH

hmmm id say so.. did you know you have a curious case of 3-eyes thee, miss?

They got married at 15, abducted a child in the woods, and then got said baby killed. Dust I love that show

Skye Olivia moments! =D

GAH!? WHHHYYYYYYYYYY?

you do? cuz that shows terrible XD lol

yush! :O  and lmao...

olivias surprise eloquence actually nearly worked on skye... surprisingly XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back