OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
um me specifically, or just the peeps in general? cuz never once did i say anything like that XD i think its bad practice to always timeskip good character building rp

our tsundere everyone.

i expect you and @Keidivh to be there when lilla wakes up to tackle hug her

D: </3  

Skye wont be ;-;

Olivia: "I'm coming!" *Slowly limps her way forward*

@Cruor Flumine

Olivia: ".... Gimme."

Oh sweet Essence that would be the best plot twist ever!

"HAHA! NOW THAT HALF OF YOUR TEAM IS DEAD I CAN JOIN AND YOU SHALL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BE MY FRIEND!"

200_s.gif

Well Lilla will wake up in one day's time, but won't be out of the infirmary until like three, when she forces herself out.

But she won't be fully healed and ready for combat for atleast a week.

*Tries not to read posts because like all posts not from Amber are really depressing now*

Last edited by a moderator:
Olivia: "I'm coming!" *Slowly limps her way forward*

@Cruor Flumine

Olivia: ".... Gimme."

Oh sweet Essence that would be the best plot twist ever!

"HAHA! NOW THAT HALF OF YOUR TEAM IS DEAD I CAN JOIN AND YOU SHALL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BE MY FRIEND!"

200_s.gif

Oh is she? lol

She can just follow the blood trail then XD <3

Not saying birdie will appreciate it or anything tho lol

Well Lilla will wake up in one day's time, but won't be out of the infirmary until like three, when she forces herself out.

But she won't be fully healed and ready for combat for atleast a week.

Meanwhile Olivia will stubbornly limp her way about campus because stubborn puppy! Hell she'll probably injure herself again before the next mission

Oh is she? lol

She can just follow the blood trail then XD <3

Not saying birdie will appreciate it or anything tho lol

Is it sad or great I was planning on having her do that already 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

"How did you find me?"

"I followed your blood..."

This entire thing is gunna make Skye... even more reserved, angry, standoffish, and disagreeable

>m<

lol 

"i followed your blood" XD

This entire thing is gunna make Skye... even more reserved, angry, standoffish, and disagreeable

>m<

lol 

"i followed your blood" XD

christ

is lilla not going to be the most reserved anymore?

is lilla gonna have to make olivia and skye cheer up?

That'd be fun.

Man, what the heck am I supposed to have Lilith do? It's not like she knows any of your characters well enough to strike up a conversation (besides the fact that she wouldn't do that even if she did)

I think a parody chibi series with Rust as a team member would be freaking funny XD

OOOOOH! Theres an idea x3

But Skye might sink the ship D:

maxresdefault.jpg

Gentlemen, it's been an honor shipping with you.

LOL, nah Olivia don't give up that easy, even when her soul is shattered!  :D

@Mossino

Olivia: "O-oh, there's someone else? Yeah, that makes sense. I mean I'm such a clutz. You deserve someone a lot better. You really do, I'm so happy for you." *Tears*

I think I know one of them : p

Man, what the heck am I supposed to have Lilith do? It's not like she knows any of your characters well enough to strike up a conversation (besides the fact that she wouldn't do that even if she did)

Im unsure :O  We have some particularly reserved peeps this time around lol XD

even someone like Olivia takes awhile to gain any ground lol

@Mossino 

dont let Skye know that Lilla would quickly drop her for another XD that'd crush her and make her severely anti-social and mean lol

@Mossino

Olivia: "O-oh, there's someone else? Yeah, that makes sense. I mean I'm such a clutz. You deserve someone a lot better. You really do, I'm so happy for you." *Tears*

I think I know one of them : p

also i wouldnt recommend this insecure approach with Skye, she doesnt bite :P

Im unsure :O  We have some particularly reserved peeps this time around lol XD

even someone like Olivia takes awhile to gain any ground lol

@Mossino 

dont let Skye know that Lilla would quickly drop her for another XD that'd crush her and make her severely anti-social and mean lol

also i wouldnt recommend this insecure approach with Skye, she doesnt bite :P

Hmm I don't think I'd use 'insecure' for Olivia's style. More like, 'unbearably relentless' 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

@Thalia_Neko @Keidivh

stop your making me sad damnit.

i always have backup plans.

but neither of them are as good as Party Animals

so, @Thalia_Neko I swear to god if you start sinking this Lilla will repair the boat and make sure you stay on it.

Also if the ship starts Lilla is super loyal, to both her partners, just because she is clingy.

Drunk is another story tho.

hehehe i was mostly kidding/teasing x3

Skyes gunna be difficult (and sad and insecure herself), so she wont sink any ship on purpose, but who knows how itll go down x3 <3

hehehe i was mostly kidding/teasing x3

Skyes gunna be difficult (and sad and insecure herself), so she wont sink any ship on purpose, but who knows how itll go down x3 <3

i swear this might turn into olivia and lilla smothering skye is love and emotional support

since lilla will be really easy to break out of her shell with emotional support

i swear this might turn into olivia and lilla smothering skye is love and emotional support

since lilla will be really easy to break out of her shell with emotional support

YAY!! loving emotional support!! <33333333333333333333 x3 teehee

Skye: "No, what the fu-? Get that shit away from me...!"

@Thalia_Neko @Keidivh

stop your making me sad damnit.

i always have backup plans.

but neither of them are as good as Party Animals

so, @Thalia_Neko I swear to god if you start sinking this Lilla will repair the boat and make sure you stay on it.

Also if the ship starts Lilla is super loyal, to both her partners, just because she is clingy.

Drunk is another story tho.

Lol, I'm looking forward to seeing drunk Lilla again. She's such a flirtatious little kitty underneath the hoody and invisible tentacles of death.

YAY!! loving emotional support!! <33333333333333333333 x3 teehee

And yusssss!! Olivia rocks at that shit as long as you don't mind her awkwardness =) <3  

You could do something with Amber? Draw explicit pictures on his face? What about a silly mustache? xD

Wait, is she on his team? She could walk into the dorm and find Amber either way, I guess. Even if she doesn't interact with him it'd be a funny post x3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back