OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE= 12px]I know for a fact you guys are not going to run. I have a feeling some characters won't run and will try to fight if the mist does show up. [/SIZE]

Depending on what you do I will try to tone the fights down seeing how the characters are new. But this is just a slow roll so I can solidify the plot and such.

tbh im okay pyrrha died

more salty roman died

i loved roman

roman x neo can never happen now.

very upset.

Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scraping will remove the black part.

tbh im okay pyrrha died

more salty roman died

i loved roman

roman x neo can never happen now.

very upset.

YEWS IS BOTH BADS!!

><

*cries*

I loved Pyrrha!! D:

tbh I was also upset Roman died... i know they said hes dead, but cmon bring him back XD

I never considered him in a relationship with Neo though :P  he was like her dad haha

roman's death was so bs

dont ask me to explain tho

i will literally go on a 10 paragraph rant.

roman's death was so bs

dont ask me to explain tho

i will literally go on a 10 paragraph rant.

yah it was bs

i love how in volume 1 he was kicking the ass of Blake and Sun XD

a lot of peeps dont realize, but i think Roman was one of the best fighters on the show at the time, so for him to die like that was garbage

[SIZE= 13px]shoot that'd be the third rp i've been banned from this week [/SIZE]

1334628464173.jpg

[SIZE= 13px]you guys are lucky i have change in my pocket because i had to cut this into pieces for this joke to work >:C[/SIZE]

latest

Last edited by a moderator:
ahh right right, see? mossino was right, if it had been a penny in multiple pieces i woulda got it

but i was looking at it like "Severed"? yangs arm was severed.. but whats the point of the penny? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back