OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
all right x3 posted finally!! :)  hope it was a good one :3 tried to summarize some stuff in the past week or so (probably left out a lot, but oh well lol)

@Danchou Tsubomi

would you like to post first or should I? also, would you like to progress anything?

[SIZE= 13px]ahh I'll type something up, probably just gonna summarize what natsuki's been doing ;v;[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 13px]and progress what sort of things? just woke up after sleeping for a long time and then took like a four hour nap afterwards, so like I'm not really thinking very well :')[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 13px]ahh I'll type something up, probably just gonna summarize what natsuki's been doing ;v;[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 13px]and progress what sort of things? just woke up after sleeping for a long time and then took like a four hour nap afterwards, so like I'm not really thinking very well :')[/SIZE]

As in since they're on the same team now, like training, etc?

@BlackJack I am exhausted from my Quad Wrestling meet today and have a tournament tomorrow will try to get a post up tomorrow or monday but just assume my character is simply going along with his team.

it's been forever since we've hung out!

this.. this is the greatest part xD it lets Skye say "It's not like I like hanging out with you! Hmph!"

[SIZE= 12px]Okay, If we do progress I will assume he is already on the airship. Weird question but where do your characters keep their scrolls[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px].[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Okay, If we do progress I will assume he is already on the airship. Weird question but where do your characters keep their scrolls[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px].[/SIZE]

Lilla would keep hers on the inner pocket of her hoodie.

[SIZE= 13px]natsuki puts it in her kimono cardigan pocket[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 13px]mostly for emergencies, her dad calling in to check on her or for playing rhythm games[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
it's been forever since we've hung out!

this.. this is the greatest part xD it lets Skye say "It's not like I like hanging out with you! Hmph!"

Lol, poor Olivia! At least wait for her to get back to say it to her face

Just waiting for Amber to respond

@Calm

Unless he wants to get dragged to initiation in his unmentionables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back