OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im gonna be leaving this rp. It was fun, but with whats happening in my life rn. i won't be able to keep up with a lot of rps like normal.

Im gonna be leaving this rp. It was fun, but with whats happening in my life rn. i won't be able to keep up with a lot of rps like normal.

tumblr_mshf5qHQan1qit7e7o1_500.png

You will be missed, good luck with whatever problems you are facing. We will be ending fighting soon for the aura meters are suspected to be faulty plus I am sure Varien needs to speak to Joshua. After this we will skip time a bit and hopefully start a mission. I will have someone fill the slot of those departed hopefully.

You will be missed, good luck with whatever problems you are facing. We will be ending fighting soon for the aura meters are suspected to be faulty plus I am sure Varien needs to speak to Joshua. After this we will skip time a bit and hopefully start a mission. I will have someone fill the slot of those departed hopefully.

On this harsh topic. What are we going to do about Theunderwolf? We have heard nothing out of her, at all.

theunderwolf rps in my fe rp, but ive mentioned this rp a few times, and they said they didnt have the muse or something to that effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back