OOC Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, big moment coming up in their relationship here 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png
 Hopefully Olivia doesn't blow it!!

I Gotta debate, since Lilla and Olivia are pretty much alone, that if it'll allow Lilla to open up to why she is worried, or callus up again and just stay quiet.

I did not mean literal landmines, its just paper and his main weapon is paper. So in a sense he is surrounded by weapons that could be used if he did not succeed XD. Sorry to not specify. Eco would not be carrying literal bombs with him everywhere.

I did not mean literal landmines, its just paper and his main weapon is paper. So in a sense he is surrounded by weapons that could be used if he did not succeed XD. Sorry to not specify. Eco would not be carrying literal bombs with him everywhere.

The intention is still the same lol, but seeing how he could conduct electricity through one sheet, he's surrounded by a multitude of them. XD 

@Mossino Hey I did the thing!! Teehee! With Skye's own super sensitive-to-petting spot!

(hint ;)  lol )

<3  merry Christmas one last time, happy holidays and happy new year ^^

i should be totally back on my comp tmrws (today since it's early morning lol)

@Mossino Hey I did the thing!! Teehee! With Skye's own super sensitive-to-petting spot!

(hint ;)  lol )

<3  merry Christmas one last time, happy holidays and happy new year ^^

i should be totally back on my comp tmrws (today since it's early morning lol)

Lilla.exe has received praise.mp3 and headpat.jpg and praise.exe.

Error!

Error!

Lilla.exe is not responding.

Warning!

Warning!

Lilla_Shell.exe Has been cracked, attempting repairs. . . . .

Error!

Lilla_Shell.exe has been cracked, unrepairable, maintain caution using this executable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lilla.exe has received praise.mp3 and headpat.jpg and praise.exe.

Error!

Error!

Lilla.exe is not responding.

Warning!

Warning!

Lilla_Shell.exe Has been cracked, attempting repairs. . . . .

Error!

Lilla_Shell.exe has been cracked, unrepairable, maintain caution using this executable.

I'm not blushing! I'm just sunburnt! 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back