OOC Chat [Dawn of Divinity]

Do you wish for the First Aeon to end? Celestial and Galactic creations will no longer be possible.

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Look my planet was where i wanted It and i already have to waist an act moving it im not wasting another act to figure that out.

also i wouldnt suggest an asteroid belt, there is no point for one.. Makes something elce, give your planet a ring or something, or extra moons. the only thing an asteroid belt will do is anoy the hell out of us and bombard our planets with asteroids constantly.

Except that asteroid belt perturbations only occur because of Jupiter's size. Without a Jupiter-scale planet, an asteroid belt shouldn't experience Kirkwood Gaps.

I like the visual and have a plan for it. I'm just hoping I get another 4 acts out of this age.

Also: Which planets is Allazo between now?

Fuck if i know I have to wait for the finalizations of the acts to figure out where its at.

One for me. Also: Where the hell is Allazo's relative position. Since I spent an act on planetary order, I wanna know this. Also: rings for Celestis and Infernus, or an asteroid belt. Tough decision

No idea, Allazo is at that point where heat and other stuffs are in there equally. Someone should've Acted that the Sun and Silver Sun heat and shine all planets equally, to avoid this whole, I wanna more my planet there, mess.

I may end up having to go into stasis. Im going out of town for work today, and i dont know if i will have internet where im going. Hopefully i will but i the event i dont have it Id like to make yall aware.

My phone screwed up and posted before my act was finished. I'll be adding the last bit of my act to the post here.

ACT: Created the 7th element of Aether. He infuses Luna with the elements of Aether and Sora and adjusts the light and magic from Luna to bathe all the planets equally.

We may need to use acts of knowledge just to sort out exactly how magic works, since we keep muddling each other up

First Aeon is closed. Now guys, there will be a short break till Wednesday. I will do the report for the rest of the Acts, then I have to work on the Summary of the Aeon and the Second Aeon.

Prepare yourselves. The Second Aeon is about Sentient Life !

Given the time it will take me to start the Second Aeon, everyone will start with 3 Saved Acts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back