• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy One True God (Closed)

Songstress

Divine Vocalist
  • Plot
    It is Judgment day and you wake up with a woman’s voice echoing past the entire domain, a voice that you are already familiar with.

“God is dead. Our Father... He is dead,”

The God that was considered timeless and was thought to live for eternity is now gone. As the announcement causes an uproar amongst all entities, you are now left with your own thoughts.

Is God truly dead? If so, who killed him?
    Overview
    Set in the world of Angels and Devils where the dead mortals either attain everlasting bliss or meet their doom in the fiery pits of hell; YOU can be a celestial or a follower of evil. You belong in the realms of the afterlife where Deities, Archangels, and The 7 sins, exist.

The Divine Realm (heaven) is the very domain of the Overseer (God) inhabited by those who has great faith. The Labyrinth (Purgatory) is where the sinners seek for salvation. And lastly is The Avernus (hell), a place in which the dead continue to exist to receive eternal punishment.

This is a Fantasy/Mystery roleplay where its God had suddenly died.

An empty throne awaits...

Choose your allies for tensions between realms are rising.

Visit detailed lore here

Story *

Story
Rules
Roles
ONE TRUE GOD
The overall ruler of the realm and creator of the universe. The very being that receives our songs of praise and worship. Our father who is infinite; The one true God.
code by Nano

Last edited:
I have been dragged kicking, screaming and dying into purgatory(?).

Last edited:
I'd like to join
For suuure! The cs page is currently on the making same with the discord server but I'll be sharing the link here soon so you guys can go ahead and brainstorm for your characters, build some relationships etc. stuff like that :)
This looks pretty cool! consider me interested!
Yayy welcomee aboaard! Sooo who are you siding with? (PLS JOIN ME IN HEAVEN I NEED ALLIES)

Hey this looks interesting? Id love to know more about this lol
Of course! If you want to know more details, there's a link at the end of the overview that leads to the lore page (will also update that once i get homee)

Of course! If you want to know more details, there's a link at the end of the overview that leads to the lore page (will also update that once i get homee)
I read the lore, so far i love it sm its interesting! And very investing, what i meant was u definitely wanna join, but i like to get a feel of the ppp included if that makes sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Back