One Thousand Birds

My avatar?

It's Yumemi from the anime Munto

It's so fuckin short >.>

Only 9 episodes

wait

could it be

that naruto is coming to an end??

NO BECAUSE SOMEONE IS GOING TO END UP BEING REVIVED OR SOME CRAP AND RESUME DOOMSDAY ALL OVER AGAIN

UGH

this arc is too long

Oh sorry...On that one I didn't :/

I did the other one. I didn't even know about this second one. I sowy :(

But I would've voted for you if I'd known

Aahh its okay! therell probs be a next year and i will domINATE EVERYONE

Yay~

I have NO idea when Ren will have to fight, but will you vote for me then?

/still doesn't know why she entered the fight x3

Thanks...I'm nervous about it. It's like...I don't want to lose but....I don't really know if I want to win x3

its alright, if you lose youll always have another chance and by then you'll probably have improved your writing skills and characters

Actually nevermind. I lost without even knowing it existed :/  
I never got tagged on Aug. 4th for it. I don't think my opponent did either cause neither of us posted, but two people voted for his character

:/

ooh noo!

that really sucks man ( ; A ;

the staff need to up their game

Really. I was tagged and I never knew it. That doesn't make any sense whatsoever....

i lost my match too which was a little disappointing since my opponent's character didnt have any personality

we can enter in again next year i guess

and dominATE EVERYOEN

lol Yeah

It's just I would've at least liked to have a chance :/

*sigh*

Oh well. Mayhaps I shall try again next year

Hello.

[dice]1302[/dice] 
Why Flubsydoodles was gone so long: Power gets knocked out in a storm. Lamas (Buddhist monks not the BA alpacas) can't use the tools at all, after 17 days of sitting basically alone in a temple I get evactuated by some organization with chinooks to some place. Then Ebloa breaks out. I finall get to America then I am quarantined. Then Flubs gets out and sees the mail. I quote myself here: "Sweet mother of Sweet Baby Jesus's Uncles's Sister in Law's Second Cousin's Wife's Grandfather." I hate living in a apartment but really? How the heck doesn't somebody notice that there is literally three feet of newspapers?!? DX

:0 wow, that sounds like an adventure flubs!

Time for another parody that isn't of a Bob Dylan song because that would be sinful.

Please vote with a Hashtag as a reply

1) Viva la Vida #TeamKoldPlā

2) Radioactive #TeamImaginationDragon

3) Dear Mama #Team3Pac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back