One Thousand Birds

Meep, I hope that response was ok, I'm still not sure about it though...the curse of the perfectionist

lol Pine Tree I love that name now xD

lol Just got the best idea for Ryoichi... x3

Cracking jokes at a time like this...lol

Good god O_o I might send that kid to the next year. <,< Debating on whether or not I should post after pine's post or what o:

Really! x3

I couldn't resist though. I posted. Mainly Ryoichi making a slight joke and Yuzuki asking if Makoto can back herself up. She kinda just switched attitudes randomly x3

Oh dear, I'll be sure not to do... whatever I did that took my afternoon away again. cx

I think it was mostly comprised of finishing my gyarados that I started breeding for last night, then I went crazy with a one on one reply, meanwhile I'm tired as balls. ewe

SO

Here's the deal.

Since it's mostly my eyes being tired (anyone ever get that lol? it started fifth period and then i had a test sixth ughh), I think I'm going to take ~an hour nap, then get caught up here. -w-

Other than you guys being deprived from a sad day without me, I don't think there's really anything I missed in the chat that would pertain to me?

Though I believe it should be noted that Pine actually derives from Pineapple, because apparently no one wanted to spell out Pineapple (and as I discovered in middle school, no one knows how to spell pineapple anyway).

THE MORE YOU KNOW.

Wifi cut out. Sorry but I'm gone! 
I like Pine Tree better Pineapple

Well, I actually went by Pineapple irl for the longest time... xP

So people have taken to calling me Pine or Pinesol on the interwebs, then Pina or Pinesnapple irl, amidst so many other variations...

BUT PLEASE

DO FEEL FREE TO MESS AROUND WITH MY NAME

Yes, that's been used too. xD

I didn't miss it. xP

I'll look over those two in a bit.

i need some sleep

/collapses

Well my moms making me give up the tablet so

Blaaarghughugh

Goodnight pine

Have nice appley dreams

LOL THAT WASN'T AN HOUR NAP OOPS

oh well ewe

later today

maybe

I have a band concert tomorrow, so idk if I'll be on then, and there's also homework to do before then to consider...

Yeah.

What part of it? I have Chemistry Honors so I MIGHT be able to help but not sure

I've not yet taken chemistry, sorry.

Im the youngest person in my math class though, so maybe (?????) Might be able to help with math things

I'm a Sophomore. I took Geometry H and Biology H last year, so I'm now taking Algebra II/Trig H and Chemistry H.

I hate math... >.>'

Eww i'm only in regular chemistry. Too lazy to do Honors when i'm already taking 2 other honors classes -_-

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using Tapatalk 2

There are several things, and idk how well I can describe it.

Like... they have those charts where they give the molarity of two compounds and the other column has the rate, but then they ask for the individual rate of one compound...

My teacher said something about dimensional analysis, but I got the unit right...

IDK I might just go to tutoring after school.

All my classes are Honors... O.o '

I am GLAD that I don't have regular Chem. I'd be stuck with all the idiots and the teacher is ALWAYS screaming! My teacher is AWESOME. Plus she cracks jokes and treats idiots ALL the time! ^.^

Yeah sorry Pine I got nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back