One Thousand Birds

Stall team.

It's about as defensive as you get, and you just rack up a bunch of damage indirectly... and it's just a bunch of trolls, really.

like there are some pokemon that are just way too bulky lol

Go back to the original 150 and play that ._. it took skill then. Now it's just "Hey look :D I'm going to EV train my pokemon. Then use cheat codes to make them stronger and more powerful. That way I don't have a problem with anything and can zoom right through the game." I still remember the hours it took me to run around the same patch of grass to fight the same 3-4 pokemon to level my pokemon up just to beat the elite 4 o.e 
Speaking of which, you've piked my interest of playing pokemon red xD

You can't use cheat codes anymore. owo

If you connect to the internet and they detect something being hacked, I'm pretty sure they freeze your game.

Beating the game itself isn't that hard.

At all. lol

nostalgiafag

Kidding. xD

x3 lol

Action Replay! :D

I beat the game without cheating then afterwards I might use a cheat code.

Try beating the original game tho x.x

That shit takes you atleast a day. If not longer because there is no just running through it. You actually have to lose multiple battles while winning a few.

x3

I have Red version AND FireRed.

I do not have a Color though

x3

Never had the opportunity to get a Color and frankly don't really want/need one

Makes it easier to see when on the bus and the sun is trying to stop my vision

Yea O.o that resolves the issue I always had xD  
GS? I'm assuming Gold and Silver right? Or Heart Gold and Soul Silver? O_o

x3 lol

Silver, Red, FireRed, Ruby, Emerald, Pearl, Platinum, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black 2, X

Mem you have a computer? 
If so I can give you the emulator so you can be awesome and play the games with me :3. Well O_o more of just play the games rather then playing them with me and stuff

x3 I responded! Yuzuki is mad O.o

Let me know if it's too much. x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back