One Thousand Birds

So I was in a game with my friends and I was sniping. Two of three others had shotguns. One is walking up to get me and I look at him and just out of instinct hit the fire button without scoping or anything. Headshot.

I had to explain to a group of fellow people all older than me with better beards what the importantance of Marx in today's American society. It was so hard with like 50 judge mental guys twice as old as me.

Aparently being able to bench press more than you weigh is unnaceptable among hipsters...

To all reading this: Flubs is looking for someone to help create a pokemon (inspired by manga cause flubs has no life) RP... PM for more deatails?

Huh....Depending on what it was about Infinity would be interested.

Infinity also wants to create another Fandom based rp, but has no clue what to do x3

It would originally be based in (Hoenn was it?) region as a trainer. I have made some interesting mechanics so far... It would follow the general progression of the games and eventually each person should be able to A. Have a legendary or B. Be a elite four member.

laughs still not getting alerts for this

Has anyone heard of Maoh Juvenile Remix?????

It's like one of my all time favorite manga but literally NO ONE has heard of it!!!!

Let me copy from tvtropes because im boring

"The story takes place in a fictional Japanese city. Recently, the Anderson Group has moved into town and has been launching a bunch of big building projects. The only problem is that they're taking away a lot of the locals' jobs. To top it all off, there's quite a bit of gang violence in the city. But to the people's joy, someone steps up to the plate to stop them: Inukai. He and his vigilante group, Grasshopper, want to clean up the city and put an end to the Anderson group's tyranny once and for all.

You'd figure that the story would be about Inukai's exploits, right?

WRONG!!!

The story is about Ando, a high school student who has the power to make others say out loud what he’s thinking. Initially, he thinks that Inukai is really cool. When he thinks that Inukai is about to be attacked, he follows him and tries to help. It's then that he sees Grasshopper's dark side. He then notices that Grasshopper is easily manipulating the people of the city and changing his friends. When no one else will, Ando decides to take matters into his own hands."

Also some characters have random but really interesting and original powers! Like it's revealed very quickly that the main character has the power to force people to say what he's thinking out loud, which seems like a really useless power at first, but Ando uses it really creatively in ways that I probably wouldn't have been able to think of. And I really can't decide whether Inukai is doing the right thing or if Ando is correct in stopping him or if the Anderson group's projects really will help the city or if they wouldn't.... IM TORN. It's just.... Hngnghg so perfect.

But of cOUSRSE since literally NO ONES heard of it, you can only find up to a few chapters into the second volume online....

My library finally got the last three books after yearS so im SUPER HAPPY and i just have the last book left.

You can buy them online but.... theyre 10$ a book and theres 10 books

its only 70$ if you download them but thats still a lot of money

really? if so definitely read them

but in order

never read it out of order itll be ruined

Users who are viewing this thread

Back