One Thousand Birds

yaaaaaayyyyy new posts!! I won't be able to respond tonight since it's late my time, but i should respond by Wednesday night at the latest

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using Tapatalk 2

wtf u doin online pue go to bedi was just going 2 go to slee ep and i see you on gig TI EBD 
BED

Haha, I just woke up, so I figured I would check if anything has gone on real quick. xP

stares at one on one partners 
BUT I'm gone now, g'night ! <3

oh okay rhen

well i need toslleepgoodnight 
goodnight ilu have good dreams

Oh yea! I saw hp rp Ghost was starting, and I would join it, but I never really got into harry potter~

I'm trying to picture 11-year old Night and Midnight as wizards hehe xD

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using Tapatalk 2

xD The same I would guess? I don't know didn't put thought into it. And I never followed harry potter enough to know everything but know enough just to get basics of rping in it now.

Eh we're doing a "Clean Slate" type thing with it :P So I can help you out and such. Basically just an rp with a harry potter setting. No cannons or anything.

you really dont have to join if you dont want to, if your oc's from a family of normal non wizardy people you could learn along with them ahah

but it might be a little hard still, i dont know

aaaaaa nnoOOO no nOOO I HATe constraints noooooooooooo!!!!!!! 
i shal l nOT be told what to do 
ill work on it anyways ahah im rly happy rn

-hums- 
okay it means

i hold a passionate hate for being told what to do or being pushed to do things

if it happens im likely to rebel

but because of events happening in my life, at the moment I'm feeling really good so I don't care I'll go work on the post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back