One Thousand Birds

Jaku hasn't really said much about them, only that Midnight had a few missing bolts or something like that << None th less it's still like D: 
Yes you do xD

Also, I forgot to post with Kamei << I should probably go update Kamei's post in xD

uuuGUUUUUGHGH my parents tellin me to go 2 bed and i think my mom has the tablet

well later

Curse you, Kiro, that changes my post entirely. LOL

You could definitely have just posted that AFTER me.

And the way my characters feel =/= the way I feel.

It isn't easy to get Tetsune's respect, so he ends up hating just about everyone.

Then I, personally, can't think of a single person I really hate. Lol

im playing pottermore anD NO NO I SPENT 30 MINUTES BREWING THIS POTION AND THIS STUPID JAR OF MISTELTOE BERRIES I ACCIDENTALLY TIP ONE EXTRA IN ECAUSE NO YOU CANT JUS TTAKE ONE OUT OF THE JAR YOU GOTTA TIP IT OVER AND ALL THESE STUPID BERRIES CASCADE OUT THESE INGGREDIANTS WERE EXPLENSIVE AND IT WAS ALL A WASTE

Haha, I'm sorry about that, Ghost. cx

I actually got a manicure and pedicure today for my senior pictures.

Like... I haven't had my nails painted since elementary school, so... it's really weird. ._.

They don't look bad, but it just is... weird.

Definitely not doing it again for a while. xD

i dont remember the last time i painted my nails either

What was really cool was that glow-in-the-dark nail polish (that didn't work worth a crap lol).

ye it was

also that crackle nail polish or whatever

that didnt work for me either

I never tried it. owo

I think my sister did recently-ish, but... no luck. xD

How crappy of the nail polish industry!

Lies... that's what they're selling.

they are all lies we should start a revolution

lol My mom asks me if I want my nails done and I shrug and say sure. She does all the work and I can't do any work cause my nails are wet! Perfect excuse!

So my best friend that dropped me off the face of the earth. Something came in the mail for his little girlfriend including information I could use to f_ them over :'D. But I'm to nice to do that. Now I get to let the feelings come on over again and message him :3

if i am haunting pie, and pie is here, then obviously i must

Users who are viewing this thread

Back