• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ONE PUNCH MAN

Thanks, I tried my best to make him interesting but keep with the gag type comedy of the series. Slenderman is now a hero, sadly his popularity with kids is still low.

Really good so far, they're both amazing and fit in with the fandom really well.

Both accepted, btw.

How much detail should I put in my character's biography? I don't want to have a tragic backstory like the others.

Hey, I want to get something straight. Since Saitama is apparently a character, does that mean that this takes place three years after the superhero organization has formed like the manga and anime?

Thesmashbro said:
Hey, I want to get something straight. Since Saitama is apparently a character, does that mean that this takes place three years after the superhero organization has formed like the manga and anime?
Hm..... I changed my mind actually. So 2ish years in then?

Wanted to make it open for anyone to accompany me into the mist, safety in numbers type of deal, and since there was that restriction on those below B-Class.

Naps said:
Thanks, I tried my best to make him interesting but keep with the gag type comedy of the series. Slenderman is now a hero, sadly his popularity with kids is still low.
Is suit inside out outside the mist ?

It's okay. I'm used to being unnoticed.

7699160_f260.jpg

@Thesmashbro

Posting something! I wanna see Usagi in action. Bunnygirls FTW!

@Brinie

Sorry was out all day, and yeah Suit is outside the mist still. He's on his butt depressed at how he ran into a pole and a higher rank hero saw but just walked into the mist like they didn't notice. He's quiet sensitive sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back