• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

Oh. Well alright then, I suppose. I just wasn't aware of that, though then the question that comes to play is "Why did Tristan put those walls there?" though I'm sure I could work around it.

"Cartillage, even though it's a totally different type of tissue, will be considered part of the bone structure by the bone bone fruit, so even if a Great white shark fishman ate it, it wouldn't be problematic."

Tellmeastory said:
Iscariot was left alone at the church...trying to calm himself down..." That brat at least had manners." Iscariot walks to his rooms...which looks incredibly simple...he picks a key from his robes and inserts it at a painting locate opposite of his bed...the wall behind the painting moves revealing a secret passage he walks down the stairs as the wall closes behind him. He enters a dark room with a weak man in chains who looks like hasn't seen sunlight in ages.

"Ahreh you...finnaleh releazhing meh?" Said the frail man with almost no teeth"No...I came to play some more" Said Iscariot to the man as he putz his hand on the man's chest.

"Marrow"
Tellmeastory said:
Iscariot finishes the "Play session", leaving the man gasping for air, soaked in blood. "Of all the toys I had...You are the only one that still keeps his spirit intact. Tell me..." Iscariot approached the man's face "...Where does such wilpower comes from?" The man kept gasping...but smiled while looking at the Priest straight in the eye. "Tsukaka...Very well...You earned another day to keep your pathethic heathen life." Placing his hand on the man's chest Iscariot concentrated "Restore" The man's broken ribs, suddenly became whole again, his jaw returned to it's place, his arms, once contorce in a grotesque manner returned to their position, the man's body had returned to it's form as if the event's from the past hour have never happened...Even his teeth were back..."I'll only keep you here for a while longer, so don't despair...You are almost through with the trial stage..."Iscariot said with a smile, after that he went up the stairs and left the dark hidden room...The man was alone now and he knew that Iscariot's words were empty...he kwen he wouldn't leave that dark place alive the next time the priest went down that same staircase...
Iscariot opened his drawer and removed his bloody robe so he could substitute it for another...After washing away the blood and changing clothes, he stepped out of the church and walked into the Navy base direction...
"I heard of some new bounties coming by.." He muttered to himself. "I have to keep the orphanage up after all."
@Peaceswore

I had to catch up to all your shenanigans...Why can't you catch up to mine TAT

Peaceswore said:
I'm sorry ;-; I see a lot of post and most of it is just a few unimportant stuff.... So I skim TT-TT I'm a sorry.
It's okay...I skip most of the Shipping related posts too.

I think I should make a Character sign up sheet for that Okama...

@Church Burning It's making it sound like you're wanting to make my char kill Simon, so Venny can get stronger, turning the carpenter into a martyr.

Can we have a page reserved for the greatest moments?

Hold on...I'm kinda creatively drained right now...GIve me some time and I'll work on that Iscariot vs tristan thing...

Offspring said:
Chase watched as the attack missed he was pissed there was nothing that could defeat this guy and if he was going to die any way he might as well go out with a bang, he took the attack defended the attack but took on a lot of damage but he stood strong. Grabbing Iscariot's leg attempting to pick him up and toss him, a basic attack but he had to rebuild his strength before using another powerful attack.
@Tellmeastory
Can you rephrase that?

@Tellmeastory

He was hit with the attack but he defended with his arms and since Cornelius gave him a power boost (possibly instinctively activating haki) so he wasn't hurt as badly, he then tries to pick Iscariot by his leg and quickly toss him away, he is trying to buy time for a stronger attack if possible.

Honestly this character is way two strong he is like Dofloming and Chase is Luffy with no haki.

Or Crocodile to luffy on alabasta, or Enel to Luffy on Skypie or Moria to Luffy On Thriller bark or Lucci to Luffy on Ennies Lobby...What I'm saying is, go for it. @Offspring

Users who are viewing this thread

Back