• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom One Piece the New Era

Okays~ Than that's what Ken shall do. Can you tell me where it's located and such so I can post accordingly?

Inside Iscariot's room, opposite from his bed there is a painting of whatever deity he follows (You can call him One Piece Jesus for all that I care) where there is a keyhole...Behind the wall where the painting is there is a passage for the room.

A key that is usually in Iscariot's robe...Just blow the wall. The big man's already pissed enough.

Gotcha~ I'll post again after someone else does~

Letting you peeps know that @National and I will have our emperors meet each other to get a little peak of them xD

the doctor has been on the island a little while and makes it his business to know these things besides he told 2 people then left @Tellmeastory sorry

sort of. Dru is slightly tipsy a little distance away so he doesn't know about the bones and Venny and simon are currently the only ones talking and apparently there @Tellmeastory

what the heck is that supposed to mean? I havent made a single threatening move towards him in the slightest.

It's very interesting being connected to the villain of the island. I like it.

Wait, are Dru, Venny and Simon all near us?

According to @Drumonkey the only people at that area are Dru, Simon and Venny, you guys might run to any part of the town...Just saying that I'm gonna need someone to become a Martyr here, not necessarily die so one to be found after this fight preferably. All for the good of the story.

I have a doctor on standby just throwing that out there and he is a very accomplished doctor with the opi opi no mi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back