[One Piece: Eternal Quest] The Mess Room

It would be more exciting to find a fruit midway through the game, but eating one at creation allows you to adjust your character a little to better suit the fruits strengths.

True, but i like the idea of eating one to overcome an enemy or obstacle i'm currently facing and can't overcome. (Though i'll probably get the human Zoan with my luck)

lol, the human zoan would have some pretty peculiar consequences, I imagine a person who's able to transform into a few other people with specific stat strengths, like one form has really high cha, one has really high str type thing.

Well i'm imagining that it just won't let me swim and give me the amazing ability to be a human, a human/human hybrid and a human. Kinda like the last One Piece PnP i joined in where i got the fruit that forced me to do a bad pun twice a day or my GM would do it for me. I hate my luck.

ThatSmellyGoblin said:
Well i'm imagining that it just won't let me swim and give me the amazing ability to be a human, a human/human hybrid and a human. Kinda like the last One Piece PnP i joined in where i got the fruit that forced me to do a bad pun twice a day or my GM would do it for me. I hate my luck.
See, I avoided those kind of joke fruits to be fair to you guys. You should be able to keep up (to a certain extent)

By the way Captain Trinios, have you ever considered changing your character's nickname to mr. Freeze and start talking in puns in crazy accents? "Let's kick some ICE" "You know what killed the dinosaurs? The ICE age!" I'd love that

... If not, Jimbo's gonna have a blast making those puns for you!

"I'm telling you, we've got the coolest captain of the oceans!"

I think we're only waiting on Unbridled, Solyr and Mei to post in the story thread. Feel free to interact with each other or even an npc if you want

Users who are viewing this thread

Back