[One Piece: Eternal Quest] The Mess Room

shepsquared

Hopeful Fool
I'll get a story thread posted once we get eight or so characters posted and approved. And I'll add to the background information as you post your back stories. Make sure to have a reason that your character has come to the largest island in the South Blue!

so... reading the back story... Who thinks it is a good idea for our pirates to have the prestige career "Yonko?" i'm just saying, we have three pirates. three fourths of the most powerful positions in the grand line. of course that would likely lead to war with the world government but that works for my character's plans. :)

Well, how are we going to go about explaining 3 Yonko working together? I'd expect the World Government and the remaining emperor to kind of throw a red flag on that type of a grouping.

who would be able to say anything? the world government would not be an ally and we could take on the remaining emperor. i'm not saying it would be easy but, i just think it would be interesting

You can't prestige until the new world. Beyond that, you will need to take down the current yonkos to become one yourself

yeah, but most likely to get to one piece would either have to ally with them or take them down. and i figure that by the time we get to the new world we will be ready to get prestige classes at least, if not prestige careers.

Pirates.....

Pirates everywhere....

Just hold out until I've got Black Rain's head and then it's plain sailing to Marineford......

Captain Hesperus

jel said:
yeah, but most likely to get to one piece would either have to ally with them or take them down. and i figure that by the time we get to the new world we will be ready to get prestige classes at least, if not prestige careers.
<---<< Most UNlikely to get his primary Prestige Class Career.

Captain Hesperus

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]<---<< Most UNlikely to get his primary Prestige Class Career.
Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]
why?

jel said:
Surgeon:

Prerequisites

Character Level 15, 20 WIS or INT, Heal 18 Ranks, Advanced Combat Medic, Medical License, Potion Master, Virology

MEDICAL LICENSE [ SKILL BONUS ]

Prerequisite: Doctor, Heal 6 Ranks

Benefit: Having worked as an amateur doctor for so long, the doctor now has the skills required to obtain a real medical license. This requires the doctor to visit a government testing center, pay 25,000 to take the test, and then roll a heal check of 15 or higher to succeed. Once the doctor obtains a license, they gain a permanent +3 bonus to all Heal skill checks.

Underline emphasis mine. A guy with a current pirate bounty of 15,000,000 belli is unlikely to be able to just stroll in and get a licence...

Captain Hesperus

that could work as well. it's not like we couldn't take on a whole base of marines or anything like that.

Still room, I need to update that recruitment thing.

Also, state in your sheet if you want to be captain, or if you want to roll for a devil fruit

Question about a feat. Talented allows a person to get 2 more skills at the Unfavoured level. Can I then select one of them as a favoured skill, if I take the feat at first level? Or will all skills taken with this feat be unfavoured?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back