• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[ one - on - one ] - new pairings added! 11/4

kidwell

ghost girl

hi everyone,

my name is ellen, but you can call me kidwell if you’d like.

please read through my guidelines and send me a PM if anything catches your eye!

1. i’m looking for literate, detailed partners only. replies should be believable, creative, 99% free of spelling and grammatical errors, and at least a
couple of paragraphs in length. of course i’m not expecting perfection, but i would hope that my partner appreciates quality and attention to detail over quantity and hastiness—like me. :)

2. i like to chat OOC and get to know the people i’m roleplaying with, so let’s do that.

3. all pairings can be mxf or mxm, and i can play either gender. doubling is also groovy.

4. language, romance, and violence are common elements in my roleplays. so while it’s not absolutely necessary, i would prefer that you AND our characters be 18+ years old. i would also suggest that we use college/university settings when applicable. (as a 23 year old, high school is starting to feel overdone and boring. sorry kids!)

5. i will not hesitate to let you know if i’m not feeling it, and you should do the same. i don’t mind starting over, heading in a different direction, or ending things altogether. also, if you disappear for a few days, weeks, or forever, you’re not going to break my heart, but i would appreciate a warning.
:)

6. a note about frequency and availability: i have a big girl job, which means that i work monday through friday and i’m forced to do normal people things on the weekends (run errands, maintain a social life, etc). with that said, i will do my best to reply at least 3 times a week, but i can’t make any promises. shit comes up. and i’m looking for fun, not deadlines!

7. i tend to stick to modern day/realistic roleplays with essentially no fantasy, futuristic, or historical elements, but i am open to expanding my repertoire. and i would love to find a partner who’s willing to help me navigate through some unfamiliar themes. (they’ll be specially marked below.) so feel free to let me know if that interests you!

the key:

5b1phl.jpg
= never done before

4vkzk6.jpg
= i will love you forever

pairings:

married man/woman x much younger/older man/woman

teacher/tutor x student/student’s parent

mother-to-be x father's best friend/brother
4vkzk6.jpg

band member x band member/manager
4vkzk6.jpg

bride/groom x best man/maid of honor

enemy x enemy/enemy’s best friend
4vkzk6.jpg

addict x addict/in recovery

popular x unpopular

famous x normal

royal x common
5b1phl.jpg

coach x athlete

tourist x local

intern x boss

artist x muse

bad x good

city x country

bully x victim

other ideas/themes:

accidental pregnancy
4vkzk6.jpg

halloween party

arranged marriage

zombie apocalypse
5b1phl.jpg

modern day disney (beauty & the beast, cinderella, etc.)
5b1phl.jpg

american horror story
5b1phl.jpg

native america
5b1phl.jpg

WWII
5b1phl.jpg

1950s
5b1phl.jpg

1990s

always open for combinations and suggestions! just ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to do a roleplay with you! I will PM you as soon as I'm able. Or I guess you could PM me (I'm still new to the site).

I'm interested in doing the married man/woman x much older/younger man/woman or the bride/groom x best man/maid of honor rp pairing if you are still looking.

Hello hello! :) I'd be very interested in the Halloween Party or the 1950's!

What about a halloween party gone zombie/supernatural apocalypse?
;) I'd love to double up for that!

hey there! c: sorry for the lack of coding-- i'm really new to the site. but i'm pretty literate and i can write from 500 to 1,500 for a normal post.

i would love to do a 1950's roleplay with you c: maybe even 1960's? we can incorporate different themes into it. just let me know!

@RosefromtheRiver

either of those pairings would be great! i'll send you a PM ASAP.

@Raerae

sure! i'd love to hear your ideas for that. i'll PM you.

@lovey doll

it's okay! i'm pretty new here, too. still getting a feel for things.

1950s or 60s would be great though! i'll send you a PM and we can start planning.

i'm interested! i'd be interested in addict x in recovery, band member x band member, or maybe combining a few things? i'm only into same-sex pairings, though. ♡

If you're still in the market for more role plays I'd be interested in either a tutor+student or a local+tourist pairing, maybe using a Halloween party as a catalyst or something.

I'm a little short of the 10 post requirement for PMs, but if you're interested feel free to shoot me a message and let me know!

thanks for all the interest, everyone!

i'm sending out PMs right now.

Hi, I'd be interested in doing a mxm with you! The ideas that I like are the married man x much younger man one (never done it before) and the popular x unpopular one

i'd be interested in doing a mxm zombie apocalypse rp with you! if you're still looking.

Ooooooh, I am so down for the accidental pregnancy! I have been wanting to do a rp like that for soooo long :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back