• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[ one - on - one ] - new pairings added! 11/4

I would love to play any of these!

enemy x enemy/enemy’s best friend
4vkzk6.jpg

addict x addict/in recovery

or bully x victim!

I love your profile picture by the way!

I just read everything and I would love to be able to Rp with you if you are still looking/accepting!

RoyalxCommon (possible character for this)

Accidental Pregnancy (I have a character for this one)

EnemyxEnemy (possible character for this one)

or

Modern day Disney (I have characters for this one already xD )

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, looks like you're very overwhelmed with company. xD Though, if you're interested in another additional roleplayer or in other ideas, feel free to give me a hoot! I have a few ideas that I'd like to introduce you to, if you don't mind.

On your list of ideas in particular, I'm interested in Local x Tourist and Royal x Common. For themes, arranged marriage and WWll.

enemy x enemy/enemy’s best friend

I'm interested in what you have in mind. I'm not quite 18 yet, but my brain in Mature Rated, and I typically run my char ages from 17-25.

This should be obvious, but I'll say it: normal teenagers and me are most likely polar opposites.. I'm 17, will be 18 next July.

I may be interested in some of the suggestions for role play, do PM me if you wish to discuss more on it, and I too am a busy person with work and whatnot.

I am literally down for every single one of your other ideas / themes except for the first one I would love to do any of the others <33 however, would it be alright if we have an only platonic relationship between our two main characters? (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back