• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

He looked over at her as he set his chopsticks down, now holding her one lone hand, cupping it with both of his hands as he showed a small smile, "More then anything in the world Elizabeth..."

He stood up and turned her so she faced him, pulling her close to him as he wrapped his arms around her waist, smiling. "Not without a little goodbye kiss", he said softly as he chuckled a little.

He smiled as he leaned down and touched his face to hers, kissing her deeply as he held to her tightly, gently feeling her back.

She smiled and backed out of his arms, walking out after saying goodbye once again. The woman stopped in the park and sat beneath the oak that they had carved their names into, hand on her stomach as she thought.

He smiled and let out a relaxed sigh as he sat back at his desk, now that he knows she would accept his "gift", he was now even more excited for his personalized order to ship in.

Last edited by a moderator:
She closed her eyes and listened to the children laughing. "Ah... One day that will be you and me..." She whispered to herself and the developing child. "You can't hear me yet..."

He turned around to face his aquarium and pulled out his can of fish flakes, dropping some into the tank with still, a bright smile on his face.

On his way home he caught sight of Elizabeth in the park, he smiled as he parked the car and walked over to her. "Hey love..", he said in a low whisper.

He smiled as he sat beside her and gently stroked through her hair, "Sitting by the old Oak I see..."

He smiled and wrapped an arm around her, pulling her close to him, "Gives more then enough Nostalgia..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back