• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

After getting set, he was carrying his suitcase and was wearing a fresh suit, preparing to leave as he sipped his drink.

Aiden sat in his office during his break, letting out a little yawn as he laid his head on his desk. "No more reserved patients, but I have to stay anyways..."

The woman rubbed her emerald eyes and yawned, deciding, as it was noon, to run a simple lunch over to her boyfriend. She made some sushi (California rolls for herself, as raw foods are bad to eat when pregnant) and carried it over in a insulated lunchbox.

The woman smiled as she arrived at his office, asking the secretary if he was seeing a patient. After receiving the answer that he was, in fact, finished with his patients for the day, she walked to his office door and knocked, smiling. "Dr. Reece..."

He was snoring a bit when he heard the noise of a knock on the door, to which he fell out of his chair from surprise. He sat up and rubbed his head as he groaned, "Come in..."

The handle turned slowly and she stepped in, holding the boxed lunch she had made. "I thought you'd need some company, and lunch, for a bit," she murmured. The girl smiled and walked over, setting the box down and placing a plate of sushi on his desk before seating herself in the chair in front of it.

A smile instantly appeared as he noticed and identified his visitor. He walked over, closing the door gently and pulled his chair to beside her, gently kissing her cheek. "I'm always open for company or lunch, especially when they both come from you", he replied with a soft chuckle.

She giggled and handed him chopsticks and pouring a bit of soy sauce in a small bowl for him to season his sushi with. "Thank you very much, Aiden," she purred. "I hope you enjoy sushi."

"One of my favorite international foods to be exact", he replied with a short laugh as he took a small piece with his chopsticks, gently dipping it in the soy sauce as he ate gratefully, enjoying and savoring the treat.

She smiled softly. "Good. So I didn't just waste time, rice, fish, and nori," she said with a small giggle, grabbing a California roll. "Ah... I'm going to miss sashimi this next seven months..." She muttered.

He smiled as he sat closer to her, 'We can eat out sometime if you want during these next upcoming months." He continued to eat with a smile as he looked over at her.

"Any time you would like to go out instead of digest my cooking, just let me know," Elizabeth replied with a giggle. She smiled at him, ecstatic that he enjoyed her sushi. She had fun, taking the lunch here. She felt like a loving housewife, taking lunch to her hardworking husband. It was fun.

He shook his head, "I would honestly rather stay home and eat your cooking then go anywhere, but if you want, just tell me and I'll take you anywhere you would like." He continued to smile as he looked down and gently held her hand, rubbing the back side of her hand with his thumb. "A ring would go great on here, wouldn't you think?", he said with a soft laugh as he still gently held and rubbed her hand.

He smirked and gave a wink as he returned to eating. "Just for future reference..", he said softly as he continued to eat with a smirk.

She looked at her lap. 'For future reference? Does that mean he'll-nooo, don't get ahead of yourself! No assuming.' She glanced at him. 'But...that would be wonderful, wouldn't it?'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back