• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

After making the selections and sending it off for an order, Aiden put away his laptop and picked up his things, setting them in the back and proceeded to drive off home, still with a bright smile on his face.

(Got it)

The girl came to after a few minutes, helping herself up and sitting on the toilet lid, staring at the test in her hands. "Oh shit. what will he say?"

After parking his car in the garage, he walks in, opening the door as he lightly knocked it with his knuckles. "Honey? I'm home!", he replied, still with a smile on his face.

He dropped his suitcase as he walked to her, holding her shoulders gently. "You okay love? You look like you've seen a ghost..", he looks at her curiously with a look of worry.

His eyes widened a bit with a look of surprise as his jaw dropped. A sudden smile erupted on his face as he hugged her tightly enough to gently lift her off the ground, smiling brightly.

He smiled as he continued to laugh and hug her tightly, "God you have no idea how happy I am right now."

He let her down gently, still hugging her tightly. "Baby, you don't have to be nervous about anything with me, you should've known that by now", he replied, gently kissing her cheek. "Besides, I'm your therapist remember?", he said with a soft chuckle, finally letting her go slowly.

"Oh okay I see, but to be honest, I wish for twins", he replied with a wink as he kissed her cheek again.

He nodded with a smile as he carried her bridal style to the bed, gently laying her down and lying beside her.

He chuckled a bit. "I don't mind, kissing you is plenty", he said with a smile as he moved closer to her, keeping his arms around her as he kissed her cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back