• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

He smiled as he saw her, walking up to her as he wrapped his arms around her. "Hey", he replied with a little laugh, kissing her cheek.

He shook his head as he smiled and gently nuzzled his nose with hers with a smirk, "I'd be okay if you weren't wearing anything all."

He smiled as he kept an arm around her waist, looking at the table, "So, mind telling me what else you have tonight?"

He blushed a bit and awkwardly chuckled as his stomach growled a bit, "Haha, whoops." He scratches the back of his head, "Sounds pretty good."

She smiled and moved over to where everything was set up; on the coffee table in front of the couch. "I... I figured we could kind of cuddle and watch a movie while we ate."

He smiled as he removed his tie and nodded, tossing his tie and his suitcase into the open closet by his room, "I would love to."

He slipped under the blanket with her, holding her close to him, "Boring as usual, waiting to come home as always."

He smiled and rolled his eyes, chuckling, "Not like I have a loving girl and a possible child at home, nothing like that at all."

Two wonderful months passed before Elizabeth knew it, and before she figured out something was wrong. She had been feeling nauseous and queasy, and really hadn't had her monthly 'gift' from mother nature for a while... Her eyes widened as she realized what could be wrong with her. while Aiden was at work, she ran to the nearest drug store and purchased a test, running home to get it over with. Waiting to find out, was the longest five minutes of her life.

He couldn't believe it had already been 2 months, time flew by so quickly. He was sitting in his office, going through his payment. Money was nothing of an obstacle to him and Elizabeth, every once in awhile, Aiden would come home carrying or holding something for her. Elizabeth would somehow make a delicious meal no matter what types of food they had in the fridge. He enjoyed the life he's been having and wouldn't have had it any other way. He was going through his savings account when he smirked a bit, having a little bit of an idea. He opened a new tab on his laptop and went to another site, thinking of purchasing a "personalized" item for delivery. He went through the various items he could personalize and order as he waited anxiously for the time he could come home, a bright smile on his face.

Elizabeth checked the test as soon as the timer went off. She saw the little plus sign, then everything went dark.

(Hah... by this, I mean that she fainted.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back