• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

He smiled as he gave her a little wink, "Perhaps not sweet enough if you haven't had enough of me yet."

He smiled as he leaned his forehead against hers, chuckling softly. "So, might I ask why you wanted to go the Planetarium?"

He smiled brightly, "Wow, really? I've had a little interest in Space Science for a while now, got a major in it."

He smiled and nodded. "Got a personal interest in the Dark Matter and Neutrinos theory. Even though I'm a therapist, Space Science is my biggest hobbies to read and study on for personal time, it's one of my own little guilty pleasures.", he replied, sheepishly smiling due to a little of embarrassment.

She nodded. "I have similar interests.. I'm really interested in stars and the activities of their convection layers and solar flares. Constellations are more my area of study. It's interesting, however, how whenever you look into the sky, you are literally looking into the past. The farther ahead of you you look, the farther back in time you see."

He smiles and nods, "That is indeed true, constellations mark items and moments from the past, the farther you see into it, the farther you look into it, the more you see into the past." He gently squeezed her hand, "It seems we have more in common then we thought."

He smiled as he gently returned the kiss. "Anything you wanted to ask about me?", he asked with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back