• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

He stood in front of her beside the fountain as he slowly wraps his arms around her waist, smiling and chuckling softly. "Not as much as the flower I have right now", he whispered with a smile, as he leans forwards and kisses her deeply.

He smiled as he continued to hold the kiss, gently caressing her back as he keeps his arms around her.

He smiled as he gently nuzzled his nose against hers, "Near the side of a fountain and near an archway in a Botanical Garden of roses and ivy, with a small audience, this is like straight out of a movie, yes?"

He smiled as he gently pecked her on the lips, holding her hand again, "Do you want to stay here a little longer? Or shall we move on to The Planetarium love."

"I'd like to just... Enjoy this moment with you a bit longer," she whispered. "I cannot imagine it being more perfect...mon amour..." She laid her forehead against his.

He smiled and chuckled softly. "Ahh French, the language of love...", he replied in a whisper, pecking her on the lips gently.

"As you are mine...", he replied in a low whisper as he chuckles lightly and kisses her again in reply gently.

She kissed him affectionately. Smiling lovingly, she pulled away. "It's like fireworks...every time," she whispered. "How can being in love be so magical?"

"It just is, just let your heart do the talking", he replies in a whisper and a smile as he kisses her forehead.

He smiled as she laid her head on his shoulder, to which he leaves his arms around her, gently rubbing her back He loved her, and he had no way of denying it or hiding it. He let out a sigh and whispered to her ear softly.

"I love you Elizabeth, I won't let anything happen to you..."

Last edited by a moderator:
He smiled and chuckled softly as he gently returned the kiss yet again, still keeping his arms around her as he slowly caressed her back and her waist.

He smiled as he gently pulled away, leaving his nose against hers as he chuckled softly, "Can't get enough of me yeah?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back