• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

He jumped a little as she put the plate and cup down, "Whoa there easy love, no need to rush, you alright?"

He let out a relaxed sigh as he finished his meal and sipped his cup of coffee, "Delicious as always dear."

He smiled as he took his plate and utensils as he stood up, kissing her cheek as he walked to the sink.

He smiled as he stood behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist, cradling her stomach, "Anything you wish, you know I'm not picky at all love."

She leaned back against him, smiling happily. "I'll gladly make anything you're in the mood for. I'm not sure what I want to make myself."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He smiled and let out a soft chuckle as he gently kissed her neck, rocking her side to side with him as he gently cradled her stomach, "Well I'll let you decide on it, whenever you find some thing to make yourself, I'll happily eat it with you."

She smiled and rocked with him. "And I'll stop by whenever I have it ready, even if I have to wait in the lobby for a while."

"Don't need to sweetheart, just tell the secretary you got something for me and she'll send you up", he replied with a soft laugh.

He nodded as he gently rubbed her hands with his thumbs, "You aren't the only one that can feel them you know.. The kids.."

"You can?" She asked, smiling almost proudly at how excited the mere thought seemed to make the both of them. "What do they feel like to you?"

"Small for now.. But like us, full of promise..", he said with a smile as he looked into her eyes with her proud expression.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back