• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

He kept a smile as he put on his jacket, a small bump in the pocket as he slipped in something out of view. "Ready to go?", he asked as he zipped up his jacket.

He kept his smile as he pulled out a thin circle of silver from a small black box, slipping it around her finger, "I think you might know what I'm about to ask."

He kept his smile as he lifted her hand and kissed the back of her hand ever so gently, "I'll take it that's a yes?"

He smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist tightly, "A million times? I think 1 is enough for myself love, I'm the one being spoiled."

She smiled brightly at him. "I think we should make a little change to the tree for the future. "Mrs. Elizabeth Reece. Has a nice ring, doesn't it?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He smiled at her, "Any name works for you, a rose can be named anything different, it will always be a rose."

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet," she quoted. "Ah, Shakespearian quotes are always great, even if that particular line was a jab at the rival theater."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He smiled and nodded as he gently kissed her forehead, brushing some of her copper hair to the sides of her face, "Indeed my sweet."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back