• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

She kissed his cheek as she handed him a plate. "I don't know exactly what you like on your Gyros, so I just set out all of the ingredients for you to build your own," she explained.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She gasped dramatically. "You don't? It's a Greek/Turkish food. It has different types of meat, a special yogurt and cucumber sauce, red onion, lettuce, tomatoes... All stuffed into pita bread. I can show you how to make one."

She nodded and grabbed a half pita, opening it up and spreading the sauce inside, placing the vegetables and meat inside.

He smiled as he slowly did the same, watching her with curiosity as he attempted to get it correctly.

He smiled as he slowly took it up and took a bite, his eyes widening a little as he smiled and began to chew on it.

He was taking a sip when he heard the word "lamb", he let out a cough as he nearly choked, coughing into his hands.

Elizabeth jumped. "What? Do you not like lamb?" She asked in a worried tone? Are you not supposed to eat it or something?!" She asked, voice rising nearly an octave out of concern; worried that she had done something wrong.

He shook his head as he coughed to clear his throat and grabbed a napkin as he wiped his mouth, waving a sign of dismissal of worry with his other hand. "No no its my first time eating lamb as well.. Took me by surprise", he replied as he let out a little laugh as he continued to clear his throat. "I was wondering why the meat tastes like something I've never had before."

Aiden let out a little laugh as he smiled at her, "It's cute to know you care so much about me though sweetheart.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back