• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One more thing...

He shrugged and nodded with a smile as he kissed her cheek and went to grab his things, "Whatever you say babe."

After a while of setting up, he walked down in his usual attire and a suitcase, a smile as he looked over to her.

He let out a soft chuckle as he grabbed his keys and proceeded to walk out, "I always do, stay safe.."

He sat at his desk and pulled out some files, laying them on his desk whenever his free time comes up after his first patient arrives.

A few hours passed as his final patient before break left. He let out a relaxed sigh as he grabbed a can of soda and opened it, taking a relaxed sip as he smiled at a picture of Elizabeth on his desk.

Elizabeth checked the clock and rushed to the kitchen to make her and her boyfriend some lunch, walking down the sidewalk until she arrived at his office. She was led right to his door and knocked on it. "Mr. Reece?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He coughed and choked a bit as he heard the sudden knock, spilling some soda onto the floor. He thought the last person had left already. He panicked a bit as he grabbed a napkin and began wiping away the spill, putting his can on his desk, "Gah! Shoot.. Come in!"

Elizabeth laughed as she opened the door. "Did I catch you in the middle of something, Dr. Reece?" She teased, carrying in a basket.

As he began and continued to wipe away the spill, a familiar voice was heard, to which his face of shock turned into one of joy with a smile. He let out a chuckle as he finished wiping it away and tossed the napkin into the trash can, sitting up with a bright smile, "Not at all, you just seemed to have caught me by surprise.. Miss Smith. Or perhaps should I say.. Mrs. Reece." He smirked at his final comment.

Elizabeth blushed lightly at the final comment and sat down, setting the meal she had brought him on the desk.

He smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist and chuckled softly, "Chicken Alfredo, something I like, you should feed it to me." He chuckled again.

She smiled and kissed him softly. "As you wish," she whispered, picking up the fork and the dish, still nice and warm due to her hurrying over. She twirled some pasta onto it and brought it to his lips.

He smiled as he gently returned the kiss and slowly bit onto the fork, taking it and chewing on it as he smiled in content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back