One Direction RP ( Closed to meli-chan<3 )

"Thank you! I appreciate the compliment!" Caroline said pulling up her hair, which uncurled because of the humidity, into a side braid. When she did this, she revealed her tapers. (IDK if you know what tapers are but they are like small plastic sticks that you stick in your ear for earrings) She decided since they knew how crazy she was, she would put in her lip ring.

yeah there like beginner gauges ^^)) "oh we have a peirced girl here" niall said amused "harry should i get my lip peirced?" louis asked randomly

(yea! I have some!) "We? Whose we?" A girl who was obviously was drunk even though the sun was still up. (You don't mind me talking about drinking in the RP do you? I don't drink myself though just so ya know)

"Oh wow. Guys this is my sister. She's not a very good person to hold her drinks. Olivia? Olivia you don't need another drink! Sorry guys I'll be right back." 
Caroline said as she started to lead her sister to the bathroom.

"She's fine. I don't know what she would do without me. I am so glad I don't drink very often because no one in my family can hold their drinks."

~fade to later on into the night~ Caroline rushed to the bathroom with her hand over her mouth. When she got to the bathroom her hair had already fallen down in her face. She found it hard to hold her hair back while puking.

"I actually NEED to leave now!" She looking at the front entrance at the club frantically. She noticed her ex who was really mad at her for some reason.

"Thanks!" She ran as she heard her ex shouting "Caroline! " and then he noticed her and Niall leaving out the back door. "Hurry!" She said as she closed the door behind Niall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back