One Direction RP ( Closed to meli-chan<3 )

"club de la partay ;P cool name huh? lol im on my way there right now actually" he said sliding into the limo with the boys. "niall who are you texting?" liam said ."the girl from the starbucks" he said. he never caught her name so he added "hey i never got your name love."

you mean i get to see you again thats great :D you have a pretty name by the way :) " the limo started moving and they were now on their way.

alright see you there than!" he sent. he was kind of excited to see her. she was pretty and nice. and NOT crazy fan its a nice change

"sorry-" he began to apolagize to the person but took a look at her and simply just grinned "why is it that we always seem to meet like this?" he chuckled "hey caroline"

he smiled and said "hey you know that concert were having in about a week? do you want to go?" he asked her with a hopefull smile on her face.

"ride with us then" he shrugged "we can chill backstage and you can watch from the front or from behind the stage if you want" he smiled. "after all i never got to repay you for staining your shirt"

he laughed at her change in tone with a big goofy grin "your the best caroline" he said with a final chuckle and a charming smile

"i can tell were going to be good freinds really"

"so what they already know ive been talking to you" he laughed and threw his arm around her shoulder starting to lead her to them "with lou and haz there is no privacy" he joked

"they all took turns saying hey and then harry whined "hey no fair nialler got to bring a date!" niall chuckled at what happend next. "but hazza i thought i was your date!" louis faked sobbed "of course you are boo bear! i was just kidding" harry joked. louis got this happy look and jumped into his arms. every body laughed

"welcome to the family then " said zayn while harry and louis cuddled and liam just nodded "but just how crazy are you?" asked niall an eyebrow raised

Users who are viewing this thread

Back