• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Once Upon A Time?

This sounds really interesting! It'll be very complicated to run though, unless you've decided on specific people that lose their memories. I would definitely love to take part though if you ever get this up and running :)

I'm only *slightly* obsessed with OUAT at the moment. I've only watched 11 and a half hours in 4 evenings of the past week. I'm assuming you're going to be using the main characters instead of random people as that would probably be best, although new people could be fun. If you are using canon characters, I would quite like Peter Pan or Rumpelstiltskin. Peter Pan probably won't be as involved which is kind of sad because I love him.

snakeyem12 said:
I'm only *slightly* obsessed with OUAT at the moment. I've only watched 11 and a half hours in 4 evenings of the past week. I'm assuming you're going to be using the main characters instead of random people as that would probably be best, although new people could be fun. If you are using canon characters, I would quite like Peter Pan or Rumpelstiltskin. Peter Pan probably won't be as involved which is kind of sad because I love him.
I loooooooovvvvvve OUAT but the sad thing is my tv broke (there's no image on the screen) so I couldn't watch the newest ep of season 5! It sucks. well I'd like to join! I'm new so if I do anything wrong plz tell me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back