Old Friends

Just to let everyone know, I just edited my latest post. =)

That will be my last post of the night! Hopefully reply in (my timezone) morning!

Oh so since we are heading towards the hotel, are we going to have our characters bunking with one another?

I have my Character Jason at a bar, but I was hoping that one of you guys could have your Character call him in the end, just so that we can add some drama. Otherwise, I was planning on the police taking him back to the hotel.

Ok MerCelia idk if you missed some stuff but the hotel Carson chose was a Five Star Hotel. And second do you know that Carson and Jason were best friends. Just wondering cause your character is bluntly Ignoring him.

Oh, gosh, I totally forgot about that. I'm going to try and come up with something to fix this.

I knew it was a five star hotel, but I think that over the years, Jason has become more bitter then before. He might call the hotel lame, but this is because he didn't like being shown-off by his best friend.

That, and I think that maybe I could have my Character have past regrets due to guilt, and because of this, he is acting rude towards Carson because he feels responsible for some of the bad things that happened in the past. Maybe, over time, he was once in love with Lola in secret, and feels jealous about his best friend stealing the girl he likes. Which do you think will work better?

Sorry, I should have done more research and studied the story-line more!

Hey all. Sorry I haven't posted much. I'm going to be honest. I don't think I'm really cut to play Dustin. I just feel like I'm not experienced enough to be roleplaying with a group, so I will, sadly, step down and hopefully someone will take over Dustin. I am really sorry for this inconvenience, but I figured it was better than to not say anything and just vanish like most would. Sorry! I really love the roleplay and the roleplayers, but it's just not really for me. Hope you all understand and accept this. Thank you!

─Runner

D:

Not experienced but you seemed to perfectly roleplayed well with us! I saw no flaws! But if you feel as though you cannot continue then we can't hold you back.

I say that you roleplayed very well, from what I saw. Perhaps if you stuck around, you can improve. It is what I do everyday, improve. :)

But it is ultimately up to you.

Best wishes,

LifeNovel to @UnknownRunner

Aww, thank you! You're so sweet. c: I think I'm just not really experienced with roleplaying with a group; I usually roleplay with just one person. I'm not sure if that's the case, but I just feel like I'm not putting my best effort in ─ I don't want to hold everyone down because I'm not doing the best that I can do.

Maybe I might stick around, but I'm not entirely sure. C: Thank you again!

─Runner

Well, I'm sure we'll all be sad to see you go but I can understand if you feel it's best to leave. If you do decide for sure, just let me know so I can re-open his spot.

I'd love to stay, but I'm really not too active, so I feel like I'd just hold everyone back, so I'll sadly be leaving, and on my way. I just wanted to say that all of you are talented writers, and I'll miss you all. I hope someday we cross paths again, but until then, goodbye. c:

─Runner

Hey @Allina Auburn i just wanna say you might want to edit your last pst. Because most five star hotels ar pretty big in height. So walking up the stairs to the top floor especially in your characters state would be highly impossible

done she walked up to the third floor just because its a bit unrealistic for her to be justpsuhing the buttons and then going up without some one stopping her also I have to go to bed in 28 minutes

So, what do you guys think we should have them do today? I was thinking maybe a trip to the beach or a club would be nice..?

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for the late post!

I just wanted to mention, that I will not be available for around a week or more. Something came up.

Again, I'm truly sorry, and I hope to join you guys in the RP again soon!

P.S. If need be, any of you guys can control Jason to keep the Role-Play in progression.

MerCelia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back