Ohaiyo!

...I've been doin' a
lot of reading and...

One, coloured safety socks are awesome. Two,
@Delila The Deity , We end up in detention because we tried to protect you. Three, we did that because you're top one. Four, light up socks are adorable. Five, I dunno why I'm still posting here. Six, being lazy is kewl. Seven, I have come to a conclusion that Delila likes watching anime that are filled with boys.(She has this weird obsession thing). Eight, One of the anime she watched is perverted. Nine, I watch all the anime she watches, and I dunno why. Ten, everybody here is awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulDestroyer445 said:
...I've been doin' a lot of reading and...

One, coloured safety socks are awesome. Two, @SoulDestroyer445 Hello there, cutie! I see we have similar... hobbies.

[QUOTE="Mistress Surchi]@SoulDestroyer445 Hello there, cutie! I see we have similar... hobbies.

[/QUOTE]

LOL, Hello...oh wait, I forgot one last thing...Delila reads perverted anime books.

[QUOTE="Daisuke Nakamura]
LOL, Hello...oh wait, I forgot one last thing...Delila reads perverted anime books.

[/QUOTE]
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Does she have a copy of Cat Planet Cuties?

xD

H-Hey!!!Daisuke-chan!!!Why'd y-you...I don't read perverted books!!!even though I really read them, But still! You're my servant/classmate!!!

P.SS I do have a copy of Cat Planet Cuties...W-wait!I didn't just-...Ugh!...

[QUOTE="Delila The Deity]

H-Hey!!!Daisuke-chan!!!Why'd y-you...I don't read perverted books!!!even though I really read them, But still! You're my servant/classmate!!!

[/QUOTE]
HUEHAHEAHUEHAUHEUEHUEHUEHAUEHAUEHAUEHAUEHUEHUEHA

[QUOTE="Delila The Deity]

[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, Delila-sama. But just because I'm a servant doesn't mean I can't have any fun...( :P )

[QUOTE="Daisuke Nakamura]
I'm sorry, Delila-sama. But just because I'm a servant doesn't mean I can't have any fun...( :P )

[/QUOTE]
I love you guys. Seriously. *Follow* *Follow*

[QUOTE="Mistress Surchi]I love this conversation so much... SO MUCH..

[/QUOTE]

Me too, I like having conversations that are related to Delila, and her
perverted books.

*Had seen people had replied*

Hmmm...

*Notices the conversation on if Delila reads perverted books*

*Deep concern*

I-It's not that kind of perverted books...just..a bit. And, Daisuke-chan *ahem* Jerk *ahem* I know that you know that I can kick your ass in just three seconds, with my eyes closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back