Ohaiyo!

[QUOTE="Delila The Deity]

OH MY GOD!!!!!! I just noticed that....Kuudere-san's avatar pic is....

Rikka Takanashi!!!!

OMG!OMG!OMG!!!!!!!WHY DIDNT I NOTICE THAT?! OMG!!!RIKKA TAKANASHI, FROM MY FAVORITE ANIME....MY MIND IS BLOWN.

[/QUOTE]
Isn't she the cutestttttt?~ I loved CHUU2. It was one of the cutest animes I've watched so far. <3 AND NO YOU'RE MIND CAN'T GET BLOWN, IT MUST STAY INTACT. D:

[QUOTE="The Ghostiest]Aiiyyyaa um hi guys im Alex and obvi im new and uh something silly that i did was i accidentally threw my slipper into my brothers oatmeal… i guess???

[/QUOTE]
Hihi! Welcome and it's wonderful to meet you!

Did he end up eating the oatmeal? C:

Kon'nichiwa, @Kuudere , same here. CHUU2 is my favorite in the whole world!!(I ship Rikka X Yuuta...(o'v'o))Well, wasn't that creepy?heh.

Kon-nichiwa, Cosmic-san!!I am so happy that you are here!!!welcome to RPnation!!I hope you have fun roleplaying and chatting with other people!!I hope you have a wonderful day, and a wonderful life!!!( :) )(^U^)

Anyways, why don't you share something silly about yourself? You don't need to, though.

But you can if you want to!

Awe thank you!

Well something funny huh?

hmm I walked into many glass doors before if that counts-

xD !!It is funny!!!Anyway, have you been to any roleplays? are you new to roleplays? or are you just new to the site?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have roleplayed once or twice so I know the basics I hope lmaoo

I am very new to the site so I hvent been to any Rps. I just joined like 30

Mins ago to be exact !

Omg, everyone is so talkative, I don't know where to start (> :D )(' :) )

I'm actually pretty awkward at conversations, nyaha~ (':3)

Anyway~ Thank you for the warm welcome, @Kuudere (<3)

Oh stahp, I'm not that awesome (B') *bricked*

And for anyone new on here~ Welcome! (music) I hope you'd like it here (<3)(<3)(<3)

@Kuudere That is so majestic, you have no idea. @Delila The Deity Thank you, classical music is a wonderful thing and thank you for the follow darling. Isn't this just an interesting conversation we all are having? @Cosmic Welcome deary! I hope you can have as much fun on the site as everyone else does! @The Ghostiest I like slippers and socks. Oatmeal is good too. (:3)

- Penguin Socks

@Lowee I am at times too, nothing to fear! And I had a hard time knowing where to start in my first post so I understand the struggle.

(´・ω・`)

- Still a Penguin Sock

Lowee said:
Omg, everyone is so talkative, I don't know where to start (> :D )(' :) )
I'm actually pretty awkward at conversations, nyaha~ (':3)

Anyway~ Thank you for the warm welcome, @Kuudere (<3)

Oh stahp, I'm not that awesome (B') *bricked*

And for anyone new on here~ Welcome! (music) I hope you'd like it here (<3)(<3)(<3)
Well I think you're awesome! c: I changed my name but this is Kuudere. ~ I hope you had a wonderful day today. I ended up sleeping all of it. /facepalm

@Delila The Deity[/URL] Thank you, classical music is a wonderful thing and thank you for the follow darling. Isn't this just an interesting conversation we all are having? @Cosmic Welcome deary! I hope you can have as much fun on the site as everyone else does! @The Ghostiest I like slippers and socks. Oatmeal is good too. (:3)
- Penguin Socks
Why thank youuuuu! I like piano music andddddddd have you ever had the dinosaur oatmeal. I get the weirdest enjoyment eating it even though I'm not a little kid anymore. o:

Mistress Surchi] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13408-painted-puzzle/ said:
@Painted Puzzle[/URL]'s light-up safety socks are now half off until Christmas day! Shipping is only 1,000 per square mile!
Yes darling! They come in Pink, Yellow, Blue, Green, and Purple! Get them now while they are still in stock! :3

@Mistress Surchi

Mistress Surchi] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13408-painted-puzzle/ said:
@Painted Puzzle[/URL]'s light-up safety socks are now half off until Christmas day! Shipping is only 1,000 per square mile!
L-L-LIGHT UP SOCKS! That sounds adorable!

Kon'nichiwa, everybody! I've been really busy with school lately, so I haven't been online lately. By the way,
@Painted Puzzle , I met Arubion-san. He told me he was your butler, or something like that...Although all I remember is falling asleep, he was very kind!((And very shy.)) I really liked him, especially his fluffy tails, which are adorable!!!

@Delila The Deity Ah! Yes, he is my butler. My very very fluffy butler. He is also really shy at times. School is also a bit of a bother for me, but it keeps me educated. ^.^ I find school fun at times.

@Kyuubey What color of safety socks would you like? (Lol)

Painted Puzzle] [FONT=Raleway] [/FONT][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25779-delila-the-deity/ said:
@Delila The Deity[/URL] Ah! Yes, he is my butler. My very very fluffy butler. He is also really shy at times. School is also a bit of a bother for me, but it keeps me educated. ^.^ I find school fun at times.
@Kyuubey What color of safety socks would you like? (Lol)
Different colours. ;_; They can't match! Everyone is doing school stuff and I'm just being lazy.... Woopsy.

Actually, school is a bit fun for me. I've been top one since I was in nursery. So, yeah! I've really had fun with my friends, which always ends up in detention...somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back