• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Oh say can you see...

ROUX

Hand of the King
1v1...

More superhero love stories.

"Do you own a treadmill? 'Cause if ya don't, you should really think about getting one," Wade said thoughtfully over the sound if the man's screams. His face was covered in charcoal-long story- and the summer sun was hot as hell, effectively making him more demented then usual.

He was currently drawing a puppy on the man's chest with his sword - because he saw one across the street earlier, and it didn't take much to distract him. "You're a bit chubby, an if you're gonna attempt to screw over the Chinese mafia...you should at LEAST be able to outrun them."

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just walking trying to take in all of the sights and sounds of New York, and was actually enjoying myself. Until I heard a man's screams down an alleyway. I ran to the alley and saw a man with a sword about to kill a larger man. "Stop!" I shouted.

Wade looks up and over his shoulder at the blonde, grinning when he liked the man over shamelessly. "Well if it isn't Captain Spangles himself," he said, with apparent glee.

"You're right. Drawing just isn't fun anymore...especially when your design is covered by a fat roll." Wade sheathed the katana next to its twin on his back, before straddling his target, and snapping his neck, clearly misreading the other man's words.

"The Queen of England," Wade answered through his red and black mask, dumping the guy's body on the ground and standing up.

"My mommy said not to talk to strangers...'course that was before she shot herself in the head," Wade smirked, contemplating whether to engage the hero or not. He ran towards Cap, then flipped over him and onto a wall, finding a handhold with ease as he climbed on top of a building.

Now bored, having lost his pursuer so easily, Wade doubled back around and childishly threw a pebble at Cap's head, before disappearing again on a roof, hoping to annoy the man enough to gain his attention. After all, he had just killed a man in an alleyway...surely he didn't think some coppers would retain him.

"Ow!" I put a hand on the back of my head and looked up, seeing the red and black suit again. Growling I began climbing the fire escapes towards the roof.

"Really? That actually hurt? I've met Ken dolls tougher than you man," Wade teased, sitting crisscrossed in the middle of the roof, waiting for the man to get to him. " An' I mean take yer pick here -- mod-hair Ken -- disco Ken -- summer fun Ken -- I let Barbie whip me 'cos I'm a wuss Ken..."

I wasn't sure how I could fight this man. I didn't have my shield, or a gun. He had two swords and he was obviously unpredictable.

Wade stared at him, before hopping to his feet and walking over, for no apparent reason, stopping just before their noses touched. He pulled off his mask, and blinking at the man with light brown eyes before sighing. "So this is how Wolvie feels," he commented on their height difference, knowing very well he was in the Captain's personal space. "with everyone."

I took a step back, confused by the man's actions. He was definitely a threat, but I couldn't tell who's side he was on. "What are you?" I asked him, eyeing him suspiciously.

"Hungry. I could really go for some chimichangas right now..." he said, looking at the other man curiously. "Ever had one of those? Or were you too busy taking that eternal ice nap...must have sucked when you woke back up again," Wade added, noticing the step back the blonde had taken.

I clenched my jaw in anger. Everyone seemed to know about that. This man was very lucky I didn't have my shield.

Wade moved forward again, this time putting his hand on the other man's arm. "Relax," he said, not missing the way the Avenger's leader had tensed up in anger. Usually, Wade would have been gone by now - and the man in front would have been dead. But, there was something about him what interested the mercenary...though he himself had no idea what it was.

Wade watched as he began to fall, unmoving at first, but then before he knew what he was doing he reached over the edge and grabbed the guy's hand, grunting at the weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked up at the man, surprised he'd actually caught me. I used my other hand to grab onto the ledge and get some footing. After a moment, I heaved myself up back onto the roof.

"I think I'm gonna go," Wade said after a few seconds...or minutes...of staring. He looked down, and realized he was still clutching the man's hand before he dropped it like a hot potato and turned around to take his leave. "After all, I gotta collect my blood money," he added, trying to cover up his embarrassment.

Wade's first instinct was to avoid the question again, so when he opened his mouth o answer, he even surprised himself when the truth came out.

"Wade. Wade Wilson...but you might have heard of me as Deadpool."

I tried to search my memory to see if anyone had said anything good or bad about him, but came up negative. I nodded. "I'm Steve. Steve Rogers."

"Steve Rodgers..." Wade repeated, deciding he liked the feel if the words on his tongue. He didn't move away from the man, waiting to see what he would do, as Steve's hand still holding him in place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back