• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Color me interested. :)

For a background character, would it be possible to be an animal/mythical creature of some sort (Fae, for example)? Perhaps having abilities, but not akin to the 7 elements?
Umm, I’ll have to think about that one.

My background/support character choice will depend upon your answer. :)
I don’t think the fae idea would work. They don’t exist in this universe. You can choose from the seven species I have listed and make a character from one of those, if you want.

I don’t think the fae idea would work. They don’t exist in this universe. You can choose from the seven species I have listed and make a character from one of those, if you want.

Cool, sounds good. I'm guessing for ease of connection it would be helpful for my character to know whichever "chosen" matches my race. I have yet to decide on a race...

Anyone want a sidekick? :D

Hmmm.... Would a mid tier villain, something to test the mettle of our heroes before shit really hits the fan, count as a background character?

Cause if yes, I may have an idea....

Hmmm.... Would a mid tier villain, something to test the mettle of our heroes before shit really hits the fan, count as a background character?

Cause if yes, I may have an idea....
Well, if you put it that way...

Perhaps a servant of the One of Dark Woods? Or a henchman desperate to prove themselves?

Either is a concept I could run with, aye. Nothing world ending-Just something to cause some mayhem into the world and challenge the heroes

maybe with some larger, more ambitious scheme planned for later heueheheuehehe

Either is a concept I could run with, aye. Nothing world ending-Just something to cause some mayhem into the world and challenge the heroes

maybe with some larger, more ambitious scheme planned for later heueheheuehehe
No to the last one, but the first stuff sounds great

Huffs in exasperation

Fine, fine, this was a minor thing anyway. Do you have a particular preference as to origin/employer/motive?

Huffs in exasperation

Fine, fine, this was a minor thing anyway. Do you have a particular preference as to origin/employer/motive?
Origin doesn’t matter, most evil creatures are going to work for the One of Dark Woods, and any motive is fine with me

I'm pretty sure this roleplay is dead by now, but out of courtesy, just wanted to let you guys know that I will be dropping from this roleplay due to constraints on my free time.

Apologies for this. Take care, everyone. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back