• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☾ Of Magic and Love ☼ ▐ ▐

OKAY GUYS.

I just wanted to be clear on some things, this is for everyone, so if you don't read this I'll know.

In Salem, there are quite a lot of human tourists and even some humans who've taken up permanent residence. THEY HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE SUPERNATURAL WORLD. They don't even know witches, vampires or any of those exist.

With that being said, making sure humans don't find out is also going to be a big challenge, because humans just make things worse (according to the witches at least).

So if you're walking your true form on the streets, expect your character to be sitting in Salem Jail not to long after, for attempt to expose their world to humans.

Don't forget the police force is made up of supernaturals, not humans.

GreatGuyTomorrow said:
@MistressOfSimplicity Where is the herb shop located I was gonna put the tavern right next to it or maybe down the block from it
The Herb shop is located in the same area as the hotels and police office, if that helps. I haven't got any street names though.

Probably best if you put it down the street.

And, I'll compile a list of stores and areas with pictures in a settings/location tab soon. So that should clear up where things are.

Last edited by a moderator:
MistressOfSimplicity said:
The Herb shop is located in the same area as the hotels and police office, if that helps. I haven't got any street names though.
Probably best if you put it down the street.

And, I'll compile a list of stores and areas with pictures in a settings/location tab soon. So that should clear up where things are.
alright thank you

Before I write up my responses I just wanted to ask how everyone is doing regarding the rp?

Two people are gone for a couple days: Lettuce and ItsDatSwag. So their characters are being put aside for now.

ALSO, people I am going to do a time change sometime this week. We can't be stuck on day one forever.

No rush though, just wrap up whatever it is your character was doing and I'll get on with the time change in two days, lets say.

MistressOfSimplicity said:
@The Awakened Moon @Milus
You guys haven't posted in a while. Are you still interested in being a part of the roleplay?

There are new characters that nobody has fully interacted with, like the owner of the tavern and Olaf.

I'm here guys just got back from Rugby Practice and i'm Ready to RP

[QUOTE="The Fallow]Where is everyone? Little concerned

[/QUOTE]
i'm here but i'm going to bed very soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back