• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☾ Of Magic and Love ☼ ▐ ▐

Milus said:
Well, I've been trying to throw some Hunter info into the light, explaining the multiple different skillsets some NPC's would have.
Now, what 'plotting' are you thinking?

@The Awakened Moon

I just now realized the shortness of Nyla versus Sesler's height. Christ.
Well, I've gotten some pm's about characters being hunters. So most likely, I was thinking we'd try and get a couple more people and then try to work a full plot. I will be the in between for the hunters, because I don't want people to know who they are yet.

Alright. I'm still keeping the wound, though.

It shall be my heir. My child.

My wound.

@Milus Keep your wound, friend. No one will take it away from you, at least until you get to Asterix's. Then she'll take it away. xD And, what would the relationship between our characters be?

@Lettuce Hm. How do you think our characters would interact for the first time?

Probably how me and Nyla interact. The witches were one of the first people that met him when he showed up. So they'd know each other for about a decade. Maybe more since Sesler's age isn't defined yet.

And it isn't a secret that he's a Trini. And telepathic communication is the norm for him. I should've explained this earlier, but when he begins to mentally speak, it is like opening a door, where the other person can telepathically answer back even without any gifts.

i was going to start with just locke, considering kei would probably be asleep, due to his job taking place during the night

locke is quite friendly, so i assume it qould go well. if he didnt trip and break everything in her store, that is.

I'm interested in seeing how the played hunters would interact with our supernatural characters. Can't wait.

@Milus I feel like to Nyla, Sesler must seem like a giant lol. Plus it would've been so cool for Nyla to respond back telepathically to Sesler. Ooh now she's excited...or maybe I am I dunno

Queue badassery/telepathic gossip. The BEST way to whisper. Course, if you're not a Trini, you'll have a blank stare as you form the words, like a voodoo victim.

Not including other telepathic perps in that stereotype.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, for people who have characters who are witches or warlocks, there needs to be a council created for the roleplay. Since Salem was built on the struggles of the witches and warlocks, they pretty much are the law in Salem.

Also to go on the council are Vampires, the Trini probably, Werewolves and one human counterpart (probably someone who works close with the law enforcement or is part of the law enforcement)....

@The Awakened Moon Ouu, any plotting ideas for Asterix and Nyla?

@Milus Asterix would love the telepathic communication thing he has going on. I think she'd probably think of him as a very close friend.

@Lettuce Hm. Sounds good! ^_^

Im laughing now because earlier i realized someone 5'3 could probably kick somebody 5'8 in the face

Locke is just tall enough to haul off and kick sesler in the face. Its so out of character but he could.

The Awakened Moon] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37689-mistressofsimplicity/ said:
@MistressOfSimplicity[/URL] I feel like Nyla would look up to Asterix and have respect for, her being part of the council and all. But maybe also slightly envious of her because she's one of the best witches she knows.
Sounds good enough. Asterix would probably offer Nyla help for all her magical needs, since she's pretty versatile in what she's learned. She is a pretty old witch, so she'd want to make sure the next generation is capable to be out in the world like normal. Asterix is pretty mother-like like that because she wasn't ever able to have children of her own, so she treats all the young witches like her children pretty much. (except she's not as annoying and naggy like a mother)

Attempting to think of a name for the imaginary poison.

Cluthe?

Maybe. Probably gonna be an herb antidote or some other witchery.

I think it would be funny to make a vampire that hunts other vampires

Probably as a form of revenge or something

TheFallenwhisper said:
Anyone interested in being a goat thief?
I was going to make another character ~ A man ~ Perhaps he could be your goat theif ~~

Lettuce said:
I think it would be funny to make a vampire that hunts other vampires
Probably as a form of revenge or something
That would be hilarious, not going to lie haha.

I could see it being a thing in Salem though, because so many other weird things happen.

Lettuce said:
Nobody would suspect a thing lmao
I could see it being something like, they killed the elder vampire because the elder figured out that they were really a hunter and was going to expose them? Killing someone is better than everyone knowing who you are haha

I'm going to be able to post in about 2 hours.

Asterix and Locke beware!(>u>)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back