• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☾ Of Magic and Love ☼ ▐ ▐

• Hey guys! Welcome to the OOC! Here you can chit-chat with fellow roleplayers, plot and if you've been gone for a while, catch up on where the roleplay is!

I'll be keeping tabs on everything, where people are and what they're doing so people can efficiently plan out what they're going to be doing next, and who they can go see. ^_^

If you're going to be gone for more than two days, you MUST post here, or your character will be the next to die.

A little mean, but it's necessary because what if you left in the middle of a big plot point- and nobody can do anything without you? That means ya gotta do two things before you leave for an extended period of time: Come to me and let me know your leaving AND have your character exit or go out of the city or something. So when you come back, your character will still be alive.

I'm rambling again, I'm sorry.

Have fun, and stay golden. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
You do need to be accepted. Otherwise the main chat will be full of rpers with indecent characters. I'ma ask Mistress if I have the power to approve.

Although I probably won't get a reply until tomorrow, I have faith that you'll be accepted. Prep your first post awhile. I liked your post because that character is bangin' sweet.

Great, thank you! Yeah today I wanted to start my first post but I wasn't sure if I needed to be accepted first. Thanks for clarifying for me. Much appreciated :)

@Milus

MistressOfSimplicity said:
Hey guys, i'll be gone for the rest of today since it's my countrys beautiful birthday!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah a fellow Canadian!!!!!! the Canada gonna be lit Today!

ive decided my character is done, now i wait ;3;

what i get for being slow

*drums on keyboard as i try to come up with a starter post*

youd think that over the time i was waiting to be accepted id be proactive and, you know, think of something

Lettuce said:
*drums on keyboard as i try to come up with a starter post*
youd think that over the time i was waiting to be accepted id be proactive and, you know, think of something
Lol seems like everyone is at or heading to the herb shop where Asterix is

Well, I've been trying to throw some Hunter info into the light, explaining the multiple different skillsets some NPC's would have.

Now, what 'plotting' are you thinking?

@The Awakened Moon

I just now realized the shortness of Nyla versus Sesler's height. Christ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back