Oddballs & Problem Children ♥ A Highschool Based Roleplay

Okay! This might come across as a stupid question coming from me... But I was wondering... We are in different grades, right? So why are in the same homeroom? (=゚Д゚=)

Because the almighty me said so. ;D

Being that this RP mainly surrounds around Akemiasu and the Maverick Club, I just want us to play out Homeroom, Lunch, and then after-school fun. c: Exceptions are when we're having school events that each class puts on.
xD If needed later on, I'll just make schedules for everyone to follow. ^^

See, I told you my question was stupid! (º ロ º๑)

For shame me. For shame!

I told myself not to question the almighty. But did myself listen? Noooo.. Myself just had to question everything.

Sends myself to a dark corner to refelect.

I freakin' love you, Lovey. x)

Don't worry. The almighty me forgives you. c:

*secretly plans revenge for being questioned*

& Now we're officially full on slots. xD

@L u n a - if you don't have your drafted character sheet up within the next couple days, and others come along really wanting a reservation, I'm giving away your slot.
xD So at least get a draft up soon, okay?

@Livingbetweenstars , @DeijiiChan - if you don't finish your character sheet within the next few days, and another person comes along, wants to join, and finishes theirs before yours, I'm giving your slot away, as well. Finish up soon, okay? c:

I found Tako-head!!!!!

LastoriadellaArcanaFamigliafull1254976_zps80af56ca.jpg

Ikr?! I just remember Dante had a bald head. xD and that he has a scary face as well. Perfect! ヾ(¯∇ ̄๑)

I can't decide!! They are all too delicious! Its a travesty! It should be a crime--which ironically its a mafia.

Can we control NPCs that we make that fit into the roleplay but don't get involved too much? .3.

Hehe~ I'll let my NPCs in this then but they will not become involved with many things :P

Tsu-senpai-sensei-nyas! No! You ruined my pl- I mean fun <w<;

Boo~... But I'm in your army so this is part of my territory too, right? Or are we also having war against each other?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back