OCC

Also, what time of year?

And i'll be up for a secret tree house, it prabally will be falling apart over years of no one being there.

I'm up for secret tree house, but what about the tenth person, where are they?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh! I why am i suddenly so busy! Ok I can't type out the post i wanted to right now so everyone go ahead and start. basically right just type about you traveling to your home town and arriving at the tress house and lets have it be spring i think that would be cool. Also I need a helper for when i'm not here anyone want to help? Also the both person has not yet responded to my message so I'm probably going to find a new one to replace him. Also the tree house is there old hang out so everyone meet there. I will not be ablee to post until tomorrow. Ok i have to go i will see you guys tomorrow. 

@ailurophile 

@CocoForRealz 

@Tydguy75 

@shatteredxfrost 

@Masia 

@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki 

@Isacoolbow 

@Ammy

Very nice I like it! Though please ask me next time before doing that. XD. other then that it's all good! 

Sorry, got a bit too eager there.

Will be a bit busy for the next twenty four hours but can usually get one or two decent sized posts in daily. I'll do my best to keep up with everyone.

So who wants the honor of the first post or should we wait a day and let Animegirl20 have it?

@Masia Yeah, gotta love it when that happens. I'll edit it to acknowledge Umeko.

Edit: Nevermind, guess it still works~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back