OCC

So I looked through every single character and got that timeline done. Think it's pretty accurate. Was fun to sort everything together, and now we have an order in which everyone broke away from the group. Everyone look it over when you have a chance and let me know if there's anything I should change. Pretty sure I covered most of the important events.

@animegirl20 @shatteredxfrost @Dante Verren @Masia @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki @ailurophile @Tydguy75 @Isacoolbow

Just need to get Kumiko's relationship for Seto and Kai done then I think that's everything on my end.

Edit: @animegirl20 I posted a new topic for it in the roleplaying section since it was a bit of a big post. Didn't want it stuck in a random spot. Hope I didn't overstep my bounds in doing so. Feel free to delete it if it bothers you.

Great work!

Yeah I'm really excited glad well. This will be unlike any to I have done so far, $o I can't wait to see how it will play out.

@Ammy Ahh, it's perfect! I think Umeko left town before Emiko and Noburo though? I could be wrong! @Masia

That was the way I had it written. Umeko was second, followed by Noburo and Emiko in that order. Unless I'm misunderstanding anyway, I'm pretty tired.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I looked through every single character and got that timeline done. Think it's pretty accurate. Was fun to sort everything together, and now we have an order in which everyone broke away from the group. Everyone look it over when you have a chance and let me know if there's anything I should change. Pretty sure I covered most of the important events.

@animegirl20 @shatteredxfrost @Dante Verren @Masia @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki @ailurophile @Tydguy75 @Isacoolbow

Just need to get Kumiko's relationship for Seto and Kai done then I think that's everything on my end.

Edit: @animegirl20 I posted a new topic for it in the roleplaying section since it was a bit of a big post. Didn't want it stuck in a random spot. Hope I didn't overstep my bounds in doing so. Feel free to delete it if it bothers you.

Nice job on the timeline! 

Ditto!

giphy.gif

@Tydguy75 Relationship up for Kai. Let me know if you'd like anything changed or removed.

That's everyone. If we get a tenth member I'll add them into Kumiko's profile and the timeline. If anyone has plot ideas you'd like to throw my way I'm all ears. Otherwise I'm gonna kick back and wait for this to start.

Very nice I like it! Though please ask me next time before doing that. XD. other then that it's all good! 

I'm pumped, let's do this! But, where are we going to meet? at a park, cafe, my small apartment for some reason, an arcade, a bookstore?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back