OC

GingerBread said:
yep. Colin will become one with the ostriches to speak to the earth. if not he can just kill everything on earth. I mean the world defenders are children right now xP
Oden can save the world ;P

From Sage...Ima kill Sage

Tazmodo said:
The power of the scythe were negated as well due to it being bonded to his soul which was also negated from having any power. It was only a normal scythe. Jackson laughed as he cut off Fola head and regrew his arm. As his soul faded away he left the scythe in the realm and kept it locked there. (Don't worry I'm 100% sure he'll be brought back and Jackson will die because light does whatever he wants like screwing over Dj there along with me because that's what he does.)
No. The Scythe has power. The light realm can't nullify Something that's existence is far more powerful than it. Don't try to pull bullshit to save your character. Yes I'm salty about the Theodore clone bullshit that you pulled beforehand. Accept that your character is dead

GingerBread said:
No. The Scythe has power. The light realm can't nullify Something that's existence is far more powerful than it. Don't try to pull bullshit to save your character. Yes I'm salty about the Theodore clone bullshit that you pulled beforehand. Accept that your character is dead
The light realm negates ALL powers regardless of "more powerful than"

DizjayDeathPride said:
The light realm negates ALL powers regardless of "more powerful than"
Than so does the darkness realm. Oh but what about that time The little girl hell knight that managed to get around it with sheer will power to stab Vance in the hand?

Not only that, but the light realm can't nullify power.

Even if it could, Fola wouldn't be dead, as Morpheus himself gave Fola the coin that still has 24 more uses left. There's no way for him to win in this situation

GingerBread said:
Than so does the darkness realm. Oh but what about that time The little girl hell knight that managed to get around it with sheer will power to stab Vance in the hand?
The darkness realms nullifies all powers except those who use darkness. The KOH used darkness against Vance.

LokiofSP said:
Not only that, but the light realm can't nullify power.
Even if it could, Fola wouldn't be dead, as Morpheus himself gave Fola the coin that still has 24 more uses left. There's no way for him to win in this situation
The light realm does do that I'm its Creator remember?

Fola emembered the coin! Now it's to 23 ^~^

DizjayDeathPride said:
The darkness realms nullifies all powers except those who use darkness. The KOH used darkness against Vance.
I think you'll find she had telekinesis

DizjayDeathPride said:
( ! ) The Knight screamed at him and pushed him with her telekinesis, throwing him into the pathway of the Demons and letting them carry him away.
She ran over and grab Teddy as he fell

The demons only dropped Fola off outside of the Gate

GingerBread said:
How many pages was that you had to go through. It was at the beginning of the thread. That is some dedication.

MTchaos1134 said:
Sorry if I don't post or respond for a bit,going to bed,night evreyone.
Same here

GingerBread said:
It had something to do with ranking and thus distribution of power. Jackson is Delta giving him more control over light and its realm than Vance had at the time of Lucifer

DizjayDeathPride said:
It had something to do with ranking and thus distribution of power. Jackson is Delta giving him more control over light and its realm than Vance had at the time of Lucifer
You just said she had darkness, is someone getting desperate?

And Vance had pretty much mastery over it at that point, the only thing he couldn't do was manipulate shadows of living beings.

Look before @Tazmodo goes off to bed, or the fight between @GingerBread and @DizjayDeathPride, lets just solve this here and now....

This clearly is more than an in character dispute, this is real life problems being covered up by make believe characters fighting. I took a stand because it was in character, but there's so much crap coming from you guys trying to win a fight you cannot win that we just need to settle this before it ruins the thread for somebody.

So can we just get to the bottom of whatever problem you have? Because it's getting silly at this point...

GingerBread said:
You just said she had darkness, is someone getting desperate?
And Vance had pretty much mastery over it at that point, the only thing he couldn't do was manipulate shadows of living beings.
No I just forgot what I did as of 100+ pages ago

Okay that's great. Then I made some sort of error based on the circumstances going on back then. I don't remember what OOC crap it was nor do I care

Light Realm erases powers

Darkness Realm nullifies

Go from there as you see fit

LokiofSP said:
Look before @Tazmodo goes off to bed, or the fight between @GingerBread and @DizjayDeathPride, lets just solve this here and now....
This clearly is more than an in character dispute, this is real life problems being covered up by make believe characters fighting. I took a stand because it was in character, but there's so much crap coming from you guys trying to win a fight you cannot win that we just need to settle this before it ruins the thread for somebody.

So can we just get to the bottom of whatever problem you have? Because it's getting silly at this point...
Talk to Light and Taz I'm always the median my man

DizjayDeathPride said:
Talk to Light and Taz I'm always the median my man
Your words are clearly not the words of somebody at their median. It's fine, I get pissed off, Light gets pissed off, that' FINE but the point is that there's no reason to drag your own feelings (Whatever they may be) into this. I want you personally to tell me so we can fix this with @Light so I don't have to give you my own opinion and upset you

DizjayDeathPride said:
No I just forgot what I did as of 100+ pages ago
Okay that's great. Then I made some sort of error based on the circumstances going on back then. I don't remember what OOC crap it was nor do I care

Light Realm erases powers

Darkness Realm nullifies

Go from there as you see fit
Yes you made a mistake, but it was an important mistake. The fact that you said she had darkness manipulation says a lot about what you think the realms are capible off. It shows me that you are changing it as you see fit.

So Vance can drag god into the darkness realm and nullify his powers? He can do the same to Grimm, Layla, Isabel, Sovereign and Siobhan?

Answer no he can't.

LokiofSP said:
Your words are clearly not the words of somebody at their median. It's fine, I get pissed off, Light gets pissed off, that' FINE but the point is that there's no reason to drag your own feelings (Whatever they may be) into this. I want you personally to tell me so we can fix this with @Light so I don't have to give you my own opinion and upset you
Again talk to Light. He's know all do all is all. And talk to Taz. Hes the scorn and betrayed

GingerBread said:
Yes you made a mistake, but it was an important mistake. The fact that you said she had darkness manipulation says a lot about what you think the realms are capible off. It shows me that you are changing it as you see fit.
So Vance can drag god into the darkness realm and nullify his powers? He can do the same to Grimm, Layla, Isabel, Sovereign and Siobhan?

Answer no he can't.
Answer yes he can. Null all of their powers except darkness. Give me 2 twoooo seconds

DizjayDeathPride said:
Answer yes he can. Null all of their powers except darkness. Give me 2 twoooo seconds
Yo @Light. Just drag Morpheus into the darkness realm. Nullify his powers, you'll be winning by DizJay's own rules that he has set out. All of Morpheus's power can be nullified by a simple realm even though he claims he is above god and everything else.

GingerBread said:
Yo @Light. Just drag Morpheus into the darkness realm. Nullify his powers, you'll be winning by DizJay's own rules that he has set out. All of Morpheus's power can be nullified by a simple realm even though he claims he is above god and everything else.
Don't need to

DizjayDeathPride said:
Again talk to Light. He's know all do all is all. And talk to Taz. Hes the scorn and betrayed
Alright, fine, I told you I was going to tell you and @Tazmodo's real problem since you won't do it yourself. Ready? Here we go?

You both hate to lose and hate being weak. You feel as if losing is bad and treat this as a video game as opposed to an RP. Losing builds character, losing makes it so that characters come to conclusions they wouldn't have if they'd have won, the reason we're here currently is all because you both get upset when @Light or @GingerBread take away your ways to get stronger and prevent yourselves from losing, as such you have OP characters and trick new people with cool powers into joining TDR so you can use their characters to further your own ambitions. That's bullshit.

The fact of the matter is that you don't allow your characters to lose, and as such they're bland. If they do somehow lose, they bullshit their way into winning or have somebody bail them out, because of that you try to compensate character development with more power, creating a cycle of boring one off characters that you can use to make them stronger without asking the owner. That's fucking petty, and this is both of your combined efforts to have one final stand to show your better, but that's not the point.

This isn't a game where you're goal is to better, it's an RP were the goal is to make a cool story, the mentality you have only makes it fucking cancer for others, glad we could talk

LokiofSP said:
Alright, fine, I told you I was going to tell you and @Tazmodo's real problem since you won't do it yourself. Ready? Here we go?
You both hate to lose and hate being weak. You feel as if losing is bad and treat this as a video game as opposed to an RP. Losing builds character, losing makes it so that characters come to conclusions they wouldn't have if they'd have won, the reason we're here currently is all because you both get upset when @Light or @GingerBread take away your ways to get stronger and prevent yourselves from losing, as such you have OP characters and trick new people with cool powers into joining TDR so you can use their characters to further your own ambitions. That's bullshit.

The fact of the matter is that you don't allow your characters to lose, and as such they're bland. If they do somehow lose, they bullshit their way into winning or have somebody bail them out, because of that you try to compensate character development with more power, creating a cycle of boring one off characters that you can use to make them stronger without asking the owner. That's fucking petty, and this is both of your combined efforts to have one final stand to show your better, but that's not the point.

This isn't a game where you're goal is to better, it's an RP were the goal is to make a cool story, the mentality you have only makes it fucking cancer for others, glad we could talk
Alright I see your point. I leave any further argument to them okay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back