• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Puella Magi: Universe - closed rp no longer active

I would use overview for a quick plot synopsis, rules, and any other information you think would be important for the RP.

Side note: edited the character page to hopefully have a magical ability. At least a fitting one anyway.

Then start when ever. Currently at work so my openning not till after

I dont thibk I need to say this but please no one liners. If you cant figure out more ti say describe the area

Sorry for not being able to talk! D': My internet has been cut out for a while and I was away to a con ;-; I'll get started on my character right away if you still accept me!

It ok I am thinking karcen and I should do the first yoma battle. But either of you three are welcome to meet up with us

Last edited by a moderator:
That's fine. I can't really do much with the whole Yoma thing anyway. So I'm assuming this is before Madoka makes her wish? No, wait, Yoma aren't witches . . . I need to go find a plot synopsis lol

no madoka this work differently magical girls don't change into yoma

Gotcha . . . so after the whole universe rewrite thing then. (I also just found out Madoka Magica was first of a series. I feel a little out of the loop. lol)

madoka never existed she isn't involved this is just one of those where it works differently

It like an alternate universe where madoka didnt exist in this. Yoma which is made from depression thought of people instead of magical girls . Kyubey (karcen) out itself. Stiill by gathering energy from these people

I'm up for Tsubaki meeting someone. She was planning on stopping somewhere for tea anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back