Other Obscure fandoms you'd like to RP

Symphogear and Madoka Magica.

Not rps inspired by (which isnt difficult to find for Madoka) but the actual universes themselves (with canons).

Skyrim: it's another well known and liked game, barely anyone rps it though. It's a high fantasy game, and it's open world so it includes a lot of things in it.

Fallout: It's a dystopian game with sci-fi weapons. It's after a nuclear war, and it's open world. It's highly popular in the gamer society (every good gamer I've met has played it) and it's really cool. <.3
Oooooh

I have an OC from the ancient history of Skyrim's setting who I've never gotten to RP as. (Human/nedic sewer repair guy during the Ayleid empire who got preserved into the future because of reasons.

My spouse ran a fallout RP once, and there was some truly wonderful comedy in it. (I've only read the highlight reel, its from before we'd met.) Lost at the moment due to software issues, but I think I can recover it.

Oooooh

I have an OC from the ancient history of Skyrim's setting who I've never gotten to RP as. (Human/nedic sewer repair guy during the Ayleid empire who got preserved into the future because of reasons.

My spouse ran a fallout RP once, and there was some truly wonderful comedy in it. (I've only read the highlight reel, its from before we'd met.) Lost at the moment due to software issues, but I think I can recover it.
Ooh, your oc sounds cool

I know fandoms that aren’t even obscure and I’ve never seen an interest check for them.

But like…Avatar (the blue people movies) would be so cool as an rp

I don't really know what is considered "obscure" nowadays, but I think it'd be cool to Roleplay Animal Crossing, if I could figure out how that would work.

I don't really know what is considered "obscure" nowadays, but I think it'd be cool to Roleplay Animal Crossing, if I could figure out how that would work.
Would probably be slice of life stuff. Not really my thing, but some people like slice of life RP's.

I keep seeing Fourth Wing stuff around and I have no desire to RP that (nor to read it) but I feel my middle school/high school obsession with the Dragonriders of Pern creeping back...

- Bioshock

- The show/fandom itself isn't obscure but I don't think I've ever seen an Evangelion rp and I think it'd be sick

- Initial D, similar situation to Evangelion

I've got a couple lately that seem hard to find. The main one is Armored Core 6. I had a good couple going but alas. My soul for a good AC6 RP xD

Spyro, Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion, Disney, Fields of Mistria, I feel Zelda can be difficult to find good partners for, same with Sonic, Batman but exclusively the villains, Marvel - Rocket/Groot space opera to be precise, Digimon, Pokemon but maybe Mystery Dungeon Gijinka

Specific ships that are hard to find such as Dipcifica for Gravity Falls

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back